Isn't It Romantic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Isn't It Romantic Reviews

February 19, 2019
Rebel Wilson and Adam Devine are an amazing pair. They are able to play off of each other wonderfully. I hope to see many more movies from these two.
February 19, 2019
LOVED this movie. It took all of the romantic comedy tropes and made it feel fresh and funny again. Very charming and super fun, just don't go in expecting Citizen Kane and you'll have a great time
February 19, 2019
Went to see the movie on Saturday, February 16 with my guy. We both loved it!!! It delivered a very deep message...to love yourself first!!! Good job on the script. Good job on the acting. Good job on the comedy. Good job on getting the audience to relate. This movie deserves five stars!!!
February 19, 2019
Ehhh, this looks like just another movie made because they could, not because it was wanted.
February 19, 2019
Really cute. Saw it with my wife and she loved it.
½ February 19, 2019
Came into the theatre with little expectation for the concept but it was actually really well presented and me and my friends had a great time laughing at all the ridiculous Rom Com references. Acting was sub par but that´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s to be expected when the whole idea is cheesy and ridiculous.
February 18, 2019
Great message. A little cliche.
½ February 18, 2019
This movie was such a letdown. Boring and predictable and not funny. Very few funny moments
February 18, 2019
One of the funniest and most uplifting movies I´┐ 1/2 1/2(TM)ve ever seen. Definitely buying this!
February 18, 2019
very cute; quite funny too. Liam's character is by far the best. would watch again.
½ February 18, 2019
Terrible movie no plot at all. Just awful
Awful parody on romcom
February 18, 2019
Awful. Not even remotely funny.
February 18, 2019
Not that funny. Rebel was funny - Liam was cute - Priyanka was unnecessary and bad actress - Adam done better in the pitch perfect movies - if you havent' seen it, wait to the $5 video
February 18, 2019
Like the best comedies, "Isn't It Romantic" both pokes fun at and embraces the type of genre it's satirizing. I wish more romantic comedies were as good as this one.
February 18, 2019
Now THIS is a good movie
Just bad and not funny.
February 18, 2019
Most people I talk to agree it was trash. I don't know how it has the rating it does on here
February 18, 2019
It was lighthearted and funny! Rebel Wilson is hilarious!
February 18, 2019
This movie took my attention as soon as I saw it advertised because Rebel is a goddess whom I love the humour/acting skills of. So, I asked my boyfriend if we could go to it for Valentines Day. His reaction of saying it doesnt look very good ended up being a whole lot more predictive of the film than mine. With a couple funny parts here and there, Isnt It Romantic was overall just a dry, badly written satirical screenplay that needed way more work before release. Although I know the actresses/actors arent at fault, I expected so much more from Pitch Perfects Rebel Wilson.