Jeepers Creepers 2 Reviews

• 20h ago

I found this to be interesting

I found this to be interesting

• Nov 14, 2020

Jeepers Creepers 2 is a surprisingly great follow up to it's predecessor, and is a rare Horror Sequel that surpasses the original.

• Nov 03, 2020

It's honestly more entertaining than the original, not as scary, but still fun.

It's honestly more entertaining than the original, not as scary, but still fun.

• Oct 30, 2020

Waste of time. Precious moments of your life you will never get back. Honestly, don’t watch this one, even if you liked the first. Please, for yourself, just don’t.

• Oct 17, 2020

It's a few fun parts if you need time to waste. Overall it's just too campy and doesn't pay enough attention to detail. Random people appear on the stranded school bus for just one scene. Other more important characters appear for one scene, other more important characters are gone with no resolution. Just not well done.

• Sep 24, 2020

I just could not, for the life of me, get over the pathetic acting in this lame sequel.

• Sep 05, 2020

It's a bad movie don't get me wrong but it's dumb fun. It's makes for a really good double feature. The opening to this movie is a little more somber than the original and is not the mood for the movie. I thought the kid would return and he didn't but it makes for a surprisingly good ending and a cliff hanger for the third movie. Now I know their is a third movie but I don't know if they changed anything. They probably did because the new one came out I think 2017 or something like that but I'm hyped for the third movie. One last thing aka my big negative for this movie. The high schools kids. I know why they were there but why did they act so dumb and obnoxious. It made for some good entertainment but I didn't care about them at all. Compared to the first I cared about both the main brother and sister. Weird decision but I know why they did it. Anyway it's bad but a kinda good bad.

• Aug 29, 2020

I like this movie it's a nice follow up to the first one, the only thing that disappointed me was that there wasn't enough gore

• Jul 30, 2020

C- 5/10 ................

C- 5/10 ................

• Jul 26, 2020

It’s a bad movie don’t get me wrong but it’s dumb fun. It’s makes for a really good double feature. The opening to this movie is a little more somber than the original and is not the mood for the movie. I thought the kid would return and he didn’t but it makes for a surprisingly good ending and a cliff hanger for the third movie. Now I know their is a third movie but I don’t know if they changed anything. They probably did because the new one came out I think 2017 or something like that but I’m hyped for the third movie. One last thing aka my big negative for this movie. The high schools kids. I know why they were there but why did they act so dumb and obnoxious. It made for some good entertainment but I didn’t care about them at all. Compared to the first I cared about both the main brother and sister. Weird decision but I know why they did it. Anyway it’s bad but a kinda good bad.