Jennifer's Body Reviews

• Apr 30, 2019

Something NEW to the eye,"Megan Fox" has out done herself in this movie this is definitely my favorite movie in the wold I recommend you watch this movie, "this is a movie I would watch on my death bed that's how good it is," "By the way Megan Fox is BAE off back off okay"

• Apr 15, 2019

the movie probably could have been a little better but i really love the plot. it's a great story

• Apr 08, 2019

Fun black comedy. The two leads really make the movie.

Fun black comedy. The two leads really make the movie.

• Mar 15, 2019

a cool movie for friday night

a cool movie for friday night

• Feb 21, 2019

"let's make a movie about a pretty girl who makes out with a bunch of kids at her school" ok.

• Nov 04, 2018

this movie is amazing and i love ir poetic cinema cinematic masterpiece academy award thank you megan fox and amanda seyfried

• Oct 21, 2018

Unsatisfying. It's a horror/comedy that really isn't much of either.

Unsatisfying. It's a horror/comedy that really isn't much of either.

• Sep 22, 2018

An amazing movie. Good for jump scare and gore fans.

An amazing movie. Good for jump scare and gore fans.

• Aug 13, 2018

I think this movie is a bit underrated. There is some pretty good acting in this movie and the plot is pretty out there but still keeps you interested. Definitely lacks the horror/humor factor though.

• Aug 10, 2018

This is a great movie. Feminist horror story. LOVED IT.

This is a great movie. Feminist horror story. LOVED IT.