Jerry Before Seinfeld Reviews

• Jan 05, 2018

He Is A One Of A Kind Comedian That Has Such A Classic Style, Which Is Disappearing On Stage As The Years Go On. Jerry Gives New Insight, Shares Some Rare Intimate Stories & Reflects On How Serendipity Begun His Now Infamous Name. I Really Enjoy His Humor & This, Along With Everything Else He Has Done, Is No Exception, He Simply Rises To An Occasion With Incredible Wit. I Love What He Does. A Very Funny Man.

• Dec 29, 2017

Really funny stuff and he definitely still has it. I just wished it was all new material. Some great insight into who is is a comedian was good as well. 4/5

• Dec 18, 2017

I was expecting less Seinfeld and more Jerry before Seinfeld. I'm a huge fan of the show, but I'd like to see some new content from Jerry. I already know all of those jokes by heart, so the recycling manages to wear me down. When will Jerry Seinfeld learn that we don't need to remember Seinfeld? We never actually got a chance to forget. I'd like to see Jerry get a bit out of his comfort zone and surprise us like he used to. I refuse to believe that this man's talent revolves around a handful of jokes and I'd like to be proven otherwise. This special has failed to do so.

• Nov 13, 2017

It's an interesting look at Seinfeld's beginnings and while it's not bad by any means, it's also not his best material. If you're not a huge Seinfeld fan, this probably won't do anything to improve your opinion of his work.

• Nov 11, 2017

Jerry is actually a funny fucker ?? (Seinfeld joke for those who aren’t in the know)

• Nov 11, 2017

A very funny standup set with a bit of off-stage documentary mixed in. Well worth a viewing.

• Nov 10, 2017

A very personal TV special. Fantastic!

A very personal TV special. Fantastic!

• Nov 10, 2017

I'll prolly watch this a few times. If you like Seinfeld, you should like this.

I'll prolly watch this a few times. If you like Seinfeld, you should like this.

• Oct 24, 2017

Good Clean Humor From Jerry Seinfeld

Good Clean Humor From Jerry Seinfeld

• Oct 13, 2017

A total, utter & complete waste of time. Only redeeming part is a few stories from the 'old days' Ala Letterman he is just going through the motions recycling not only old material but his most hackneyed old. Material -- the sock trying to escape took five minutes. Come on now Jerry put some effort into it.