Jexi Reviews

• 1d ago

Stupid but pretty funny.

Stupid but pretty funny.

• 4d ago

AI (like Siri) on phone gets seriously involved, mildly funny but had a good laugh here and there.

• 4d ago

Jexi is funnier than what I thought it would be. The film has some funny moments and some good satire. Adam DeVine is funny as is the supporting cast. The movie is pretty short and unfortunately not all of the jokes work. The romance in the movie does feel a little bit tacked on. I kind of wish this was a full-blown comedy instead of trying to make it into more of a romantic comedy. Still Jexi have some funny parts that are worth watching.

• Feb 15, 2020

infelizmente não consegui achar a Jexi na PlayStore até agora!

infelizmente não consegui achar a Jexi na PlayStore até agora!

• victor H
    Feb 15, 2020

Pretty abysmal. A couple good scenes but overall it feels like this was a movie made really quick just to satisfy dome contracts

• Feb 15, 2020

Great movie especially for these times. Teaches you that your phone isn't everything in life sometimes you just need to unplug and go on an adventure.

• Feb 11, 2020

People need to watch and realize exactly how connected they are to their phones.

• Feb 11, 2020

I thought is was a cute RomCom

I thought is was a cute RomCom

• Feb 09, 2020

Jexi is like Her but the worst version one could possibly imagine. Absolutely not worth anyone's time. Can't fathom why Lionsgate greenlit this in the first place.

• Feb 09, 2020

Movie is funny. Time to install Jexi.

Movie is funny. Time to install Jexi.