Joshua Reviews

• Aug 25, 2019

Joshua guy was creepy as hell, I'll give him that and I liked the rest of the cast as well. Evil child movies always amuse me, this wasn't exceptional except for the great lead.

• Jul 16, 2019

This is one of those movies where critics say positive things and audience members do the same that want to follow critics for no other reason than the director obviously had a vision of how this story should play out. But the ending and the events were not even slightly surprising to the story just plodded along with virtually no payoff. Intensely boring and predictable.

• Mar 03, 2019

nice psychological thriller.

nice psychological thriller.

• Jan 12, 2016

At times the acting is subpar, but overall the film is disturbing and watchable.

• Jun 01, 2011

A very very disturbingly SICK movie!!!

A very very disturbingly SICK movie!!!

• Jun 20, 2009

A low-budget little indie horror film made for low-budget little indie horror film lovers. It should satisfy their tastes, but no on elses.

• Sep 22, 2008

very good movie for everyone, tells u truth how bible is god love letter to all how god loves,accepts all and how we should too

• Sep 18, 2008

This movie still haunts me.

This movie still haunts me.

• Sep 15, 2008

A couple weeks ago I was at the video store and I was looking at the used DVD section, and to my surprise, I saw this movie to buy. This was the first film I ever worked on. The second film festival I ever went to, I met one of the actors and he invited me to a film he was working on, so for one day I got to be a PA on this film and I met the cast and crew, it was cool. As far as the movie goes, well, it's not very good, but I didn't expect it to be great, so whatever. It's just an indie horror movie about a guy who goes back to his hometown for his fater's funeral and a bunch of his childhood secrets are uncovered. The story itself is pretty good, but the sound is bad, it's at different levels throughout the film, so that ruins a lot of it. But anyway, it was cool to finally see the film.

• Sep 13, 2008

Low budget but well done very disturbing I dont like the idea of children getting hurt however, movie keeps you interested.