Jurassic World Reviews

• 3h ago

A brilliant homage to the original trilogy, 'Jurassic World' lets us delve deeper into the modern world of the dinosaurs, and serves as a great adventure to fans once more.

• 3d ago

A few scenes from this movie are good. I don't recommend watching

A few scenes from this movie are good. I don't recommend watching

• Mar 14, 2020

This is about as classic Hollywood as you can get and it's really not that good, but for some reason the cheesiness and disaster movie escalation makes it so fun to watch. If you want to turn your brain off for an evening there are worse films out there.

• Mar 14, 2020

Great, I am a big fan of Jurassic Park film, so this had a lot to live up to. and my my my it did, great film great choice of actors. would highly recommend!

• Mar 03, 2020

The Jurassic Park remake "Jurassic World" is one of those remakes that actually work. With a great cast, great CGI it manged to take the original film and make it into something new. While the original was a lot better this is still a great film. The only problem I have is i think its too long and the battle at the end wasn't worth the wait.

• Feb 24, 2020

Jurassic World is certainly not Jurassic Park (the first movie). But, it still brings back old memories. The story's quite fun as well, and the CGI dinosaurs are really cool (come on, be honest). So just sit back and enjoy the show!

• Feb 23, 2020

I'm tired of this JJ Abrams' safe remake-sequel that brings nothing new to the Saga. Is stale and more of the same. Also the title is a lie, is called Jurassic World despite the whole thing still being secluded to a park Island, I know is a reference to Disney World but still disappointed on the title.

• Feb 16, 2020

Although the characters are generic and the plot is stupid, it is so entertaining and fun! I can't defend it if you don't like it, but I found it extremely fun and all the dinosaur action is incredible.

• Jan 30, 2020

I've always loved the Jurassic park franchise. When I heard this was being released I was very excited. All throughout the 2 hours of this movie it is filled with action and suspense. Even though this uses a lot more special effects than the old ones, its still a goody. The storyline itself is simple, but its a great movie to sit back and watch and most of all be entertained.

• Jan 25, 2020

Fun on the big screen but otherwise very disappointing. Some good lines are delivered poorly or clearly taken from different takes edited together. Too many implausible set pieces and failed jump scares take any feeling of realism away and leave you not invested in the moment or the characters.