Killing Gunther Reviews

• Oct 24, 2019

One word, DUMB 🙅‍♂️

One word, DUMB 🙅‍♂️

• Oct 17, 2019

One of the worst movies ever. The investors that allowed this dreck to be made should never be allowed near a script again.

• Oct 13, 2019

This is a fun watch. Stupid? Yes. Fun? Definitely. And it's a lot cleaner then I thought it would be, which is always a nice change with these kinds of movies (stupid/fun), so if you love funny Hitmen running around like headless chickens in a loose documentary style shooting, with a- And Then There Was One vibe, I'd recommend this.

• Sep 19, 2019

Surprising not bad. Arnold was in the movie much more than i expected. Kinda felt like he done a favor for a friends college age kid.

• Sep 05, 2019

Complete waste of time; who ever greenlit this was smoking crack.

Complete waste of time; who ever greenlit this was smoking crack.

• Mar 03, 2019

Killing Gunther is a bit too twisty, and hinches on pop-culture call backs once too many times, but I still enjoyed it just enough, as weird as it is.

• Feb 04, 2019

It's a fun amusing flick!

It's a fun amusing flick!

• Dec 21, 2018

Did not like it at all

Did not like it at all

• Dec 03, 2018

Boring, un-funny, and an overall mess. "Killing Gunther" proves to be drag with bad writing and acting all around.

• Nov 17, 2018

Good concept, just not funny at all.

Good concept, just not funny at all.