Knocked Up Reviews

• Feb 13, 2020

Great ensemble cast, creative dialogue, touching characters and connections. A win!

• Dec 03, 2019

Seth Rogan is the man!

Seth Rogan is the man!

• Oct 19, 2019

This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen and definitely not humorous at all. It was unrealistic and disgusting.

• Sep 24, 2019

I actually found this movie dull and boring.

I actually found this movie dull and boring.

• Sep 23, 2019

this movie make me appreciate my beloved parent

this movie make me appreciate my beloved parent

• Sep 13, 2019

How Seth Rogen ever gets cast in films is seriously inexplicable. Katherine Heigl carries the whole film for him.

• Sep 06, 2019

A funny film by Judd Apatow Knocked Up will keep your funny bones tingling. Knocked Up includes plenty of laugh-aloud moments and many more that generate subdued chuckles. Apatow understands what audiences find funny and, more importantly, knows the criticality of comic timing. A lot of his jokes work because they are delivered perfectly. The dialogue is sharp, the characters are developed as more than props for gags and pratfalls, and there's a respect for the audience's intelligence that is often not evident in summer movies. However, what makes Knocked Up special is that it also has a heart. Deep down, Knocked Up is as much a romance as it is a comedy. The film is surprisingly touching, especially as it chronicles the attempts of the leads to find common ground. If you like raunchy humor Knocked Up is one of the best films in its genre- you won't go wrong here.

• Aug 16, 2019

A raunch comedy with heart, Knocked Up is a pretty funny, yet heartfelt romantic comedy helped by Judd Apatow's writing and a pretty good cast.

• Jun 24, 2019

great and very fun movie with interesting twists.

great and very fun movie with interesting twists.

• Jun 05, 2019

Funny in spurts, though this raunchiness relies too much on spurts being inherently funny, with many bits in the bloated runtime just not holding up, leaning too heavily into sexist tropes (and hence proving Heigl right even if she was the wrong casting for the part).