Kung Fu Panda 3 Reviews

• Jan 19, 2021

it's weaker than the other two, but still really fun and with a ton of heart

it's weaker than the other two, but still really fun and with a ton of heart

• Jan 12, 2021

The film was funny, had well polished animation, and overall I'd say was well done. Admittedly, it didn't pull at me like how the others did (especially the 2nd). It was still enjoyable though so I'd give it an 8/10.

• Jan 12, 2021

A really good threequel in this series that sure won't disappoint young and older viewers alike.

• Jan 11, 2021

Great watch! Kick ass movie

Great watch! Kick ass movie

• Nov 08, 2020

I had to think really hard about my thoughts for this movie. I hold the Kung Fu Panda franchise very close to my heart. I have invested a lot of my time in not just the movies, but as well as the side series. Overall, I think this is a great movie, it just left me feeling very underwhelmed. It still has all of the great elements from the first two films. The animation, the action, and the deep themes are all present in the third installment of this franchise. The new style of Kung Fu that is introduced, chi, was a pretty good addition. Also, I liked how they were able to reintroduce Oogway into the storyline. And of course...you have Po, who is still the lovable and funny lead protagonist we all love. All of these aspects are the reason why I love this franchise so much. However, I still feel that there was a lot of missed potential here and somethings that simply weren't going to work for me. Kai as the villain was fine for me, but he felt much more generic compared to the villains from the previous films. I didn't like how Shifu and the Furious Five were off in the distance for this film (though their minimal amount of screen time is pretty awesome). But my biggest issue with the film is the other pandas (more specifically Li (Po's father) and Mei Mei). The other pandas make the film feel a lot more childish, and I didn't find any of their interactions with Po to be that funny. This was something I expected though, so I wasn't as bothered at that. After, the primary audience for most of the DreamWorks films is younger children. But there were two new characters that I believe were the epitome of wasted potential. First of all their is Po's biological father Li. Considering how the two of them reuniting was the main plot of the story, it seemed like a great continuation of the storyline. But most of their interactions with each other are meant to be for jokes, and when the creators tried to make some emotional moments with them, it felt sort of disingenuine. And then you've got Mei Mei. This flirtatious Panda was the most disappointing part of this film for me because I had such high hopes for her. Giving Po a girlfriend would have been a genius move on their part as it could really help shape his arc as the Dragon Warrior. Her one good interaction with Po is their first one, where she's flirting with Po, but making it seem like he flirting with her. And that's it. That is literally all that she does. She learns how to use nunchucks...and...um...she...uh...yeah that's about it. It might seem like I am being hard on this movie and I am. But it is simply because I know the potential that these movies have. That with another sequel in the works, DreamWorks could give us a franchise that could surpass How to Train Your Dragon. They didn't utilize certain plot points that would have made this movie so much better. If this were the last movie, I definitely would have disliked it much more, but maybe they can make amends in future installments. As nitpicky as I am, I think that this still a great family film that I recommend. Just make sure you watch the first two movies first.

• Nov 06, 2020

Amazing Must Watch This!

Amazing Must Watch This!

• Oct 17, 2020

What an absolutely gorgeous and touching story. I didn't notice in the past films, but the colors are simply so freaking amazing in this film. Just feels so perfect. Despite the fact that I already know the story, it still touched me deeply. The ideas behind everything is incredibly simple, yet the simplicity is able to create deeply touching moments. The story moves pretty fast, usual for a 1h30 min film, nothing is really time filler. Will watch again in the future, no doubt.

• Oct 15, 2020

Great movie with great plot the tune of the arrival of Kai is stilll stuck in my head

• Sep 22, 2020

For Kung Fu Panda 3, is a very it have a very beautiful story such as fan like me is able to see PO reunite with his panda family including his own biological dad and also get to see how PO and all the other characters like Tigress, Shifu, Mantis, Crane, Viper mastering chi and also po have successfully become a true "Dragon Warrior" and also have become a great teacher teaching the people of the Valley Of Peace Tai Chi. #Beautiful #lovely #exciting #It torch my heart #it make me cry and miss and wanting to have more franchise of Kung Fu Panda 🐼🐯 To the producer and all the people that brings Kung Fu Panda please make another one because big fan like me wanna have more especially I want to see the relationship between PO and Tigress and also please more exciting content of Kung Fu Panda franchise thank you! 😍😘 😎

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of Kung Fu Panda 3? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4a0tv2YvwEbkTR54sRFyPm?si=gCFop1oLQZGzPSPyidmwaw