Lassie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lassie Reviews

October 22, 2016
a different take in the lassie story it was ok a little sad version of lassie
June 28, 2016
Yeah word up, Peter Dinklage straight up says "Winter is coming" in this movie. Watched this with my mother and grand mother they'd give it a 100% rating because there's a dog in it. I'l rate it some where between the Tomatometer (93%) and audience score (62%).
February 17, 2015
i saw the old old one so maybe!!
September 7, 2014
well....ummm just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is such a really really really sad movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie.....i think that peter o toole (.R.I.P.), samantha morton, john lynch, peter dinklage, steve pemberton (from the brilliant tv series the league of gentlemen, Doctor Who), play good roles/parts throughout this movie....i think that the director of this action/adventure/kids/family movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....i think that peter o toole (.R.I.P.), was brilliant throughout this movie.....i think that this is such a really sad movie 2 watch, its got a good cast throughout this movie....i think that this is such a really really sad movie 2 watch, but it is an enjoyable movie 2 watch......its got a good cast throughout this movie.....

the whole cast is:::

Kelly Macdonald as Jeanie
Nicholas Lyndhurst as Buckle
Mason (uncredited) as Lassie
DR Dakota (uncredited) as action Lassie

man this is such a really really really sad movie 2 watch, its got a good cast throughout this movie......

This is the eleventh movie about Lassie, according to the producers. It is based on Eric Knight's 1940 novel Lassie Come-Home. Filming took place in Scotland, Ireland and on the Isle of Man.

In 2007, Lassie won an Irish Film and Television Award in Best Sound in Film/TV Drama and was nominated for an AIB Best Irish Film People's Choice. It was also nominated for a Young Artist Award in Best International Family Feature Film and a Critics Choice Award in Best Family Film (Live Action). Jonathan Manson was nominated for a Young Artist Award in Best Performance in an International Feature Film - Leading Young Actor or Actress.

man this is such a powerful drama movie 2 watch, it is such a really really sad movie, but it is such a really really powerful drama movie 2 watch, i think that this is such a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch, its got a good cast throughout this movie....man this is such a really sad movie 2 watch but it is such an enjoyable childrens movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie.....
½ August 2, 2014
Wonderful heartwarming story about Lassie the dog which brought me back to my childhood when I used to watch and enjoy the TV series
August 2, 2014
Lassie is a delicate, bittersweet human-and-dog friendship tale.
February 7, 2014
Talk bout an emotional roller roaster ride. Loved it!! One of the best movies I've seen in years.
½ December 31, 2013
Peter O'Toole stars in this reboot of Lassie for the great pleasure of kids and parents with a bit of nostalgia from those good old days... The film is nicely done, the story straight forward and entertaining. It's a nice film for kids.
December 3, 2013
really good adaptation!
September 23, 2013
A repetitive script with uneven characters weighs down this heartfelt story.
March 27, 2013
A great cast of Brits bring back the classic that is Lassie to the big screen. Lassie is sold to a duke (Peter O'Toole) after his poor family no longer have the money to keep her. What follows is Lassie's treacherous journey back to her beloved owners. Cheesy, yes and predictable, though you'd need a hard heart not to be won over by Lassie and the cast makes this a treat.
December 20, 2012
How many g-damn versions of Lassie are there?
October 30, 2012
it was an ok movie, I thought it was a great movie, I loved it, I thought it was a great lovely movie, I loved the landscapes shown in the movie, Peter O'Toole, Jonathan Mason and Steve Pemberton were great in the film
½ September 8, 2012
A remake of the original 60 years earlier when Elizabeth Taylor was just a little girl. Lassie would have been happy if she had stayed with the kind traveling busker who took her in and fed her during her long journey home.
June 14, 2012
a really enjoyed watching this movie...
½ May 2, 2012
A very inspiring story it reminds me of how much i love my dog boo!
½ April 22, 2012
really cute and sad too!
½ April 22, 2012
whats more to say then lassie
April 3, 2012
lassssssssssie come home bitch Lassie was plyed by a boy dog so ha