Lemon Reviews

• Mar 16, 2019

Fantastic, original, Brett Gellman is terrific.

Fantastic, original, Brett Gellman is terrific.

• Apr 19, 2018

I've never felt awkward watching a movie. This entire movie was one 90 minute awkward scene and I'd like my spare change back I used to rent this from iTunes. Wow.

• Apr 08, 2018

Loved it! Cutting, honest, absurd. So real it hurts but makes you laugh too. Gonna dig through and watch the directors/writers others stuff now too!

• Jan 25, 2018

What can I say, maybe is not great, but I love weird movies about weird people, and this is done in a nice and original way!

• Jan 20, 2018

Very odd..and not in a good way!

Very odd..and not in a good way!

• Dec 29, 2017

Pretty unusual but not entirely original, Lemon isn't a lemon, it just needed to be sweeter.

• Oct 18, 2017

Certain qualities here, made me really want to like this one. But by the time it was through - I was shit out of luck.

• Oct 03, 2017

One of the most challenging films I ever sat through, but oddly likeable. Film one of MFF!

• Sep 14, 2017

Michael Cera is the best part of a bad movie that makes fun of itself. Think Neapolitan dynamite with a less likable protagonist. A Jewish drama teacher is a messed up nerd. His blind wife leaves him. He hates everyone but his star (Cera). He spray paints "white nigger" on cera's car -- to no end and no reason--one just assumes the director is an immature coconut LaCroix guzzling diarrhea person. The protagonist watches neighbors birds. The birds die. He takes a dump there's no toilet paper and he drops his phone in the toilet. Fishes it out w his hand and then finds the water turned off. This movie was written by a 13 year old.

• Sep 05, 2017

The most uninspiring, depressing, but not the fulfilling kind of depressing, and predictable movie I've ever seen. Disjointed, lacks congruency, and meaningful storytelling, I guess that's why the gratuitous racial slur..since there is no real substance to the movie, the writers relied on shock value. Don't waste your money. T