Les Misérables Reviews

• May 11, 2020

Absolute beautiful movie. A very powerful third act. When this movie hits it's boiling point, it never lets up. A little disappointed with the end of the movie, if it wasn't for that I would've gave it 5 stars, but still a very beautiful, and powerful movie.

• May 10, 2020

Energetic maybe, but pretty unimaginative and scarcely addictive. When the higher notes come, at the end, I wasn't nearly as involved, as I should have been.

• May 07, 2020

What a masterpiece. A true cinematic experience, Watch it loud !!!

What a masterpiece. A true cinematic experience, Watch it loud !!!

• May 05, 2020

Very good movie. Ending wasn't the best but it definitely wasn't the worst.

Very good movie. Ending wasn't the best but it definitely wasn't the worst.

• May 03, 2020

A powerful third act and a baffling finish left hubby and wife kinda blah with the French, 'Les Misérables'. Both of our scores dropped over a point with an ending that didn't resonate, and the slow burn start is a really really slow and sometimes unsatisfactory. The final 40 minutes come in two tiers and both are tense and energetic. The film takes place over about 24 hours and there are times it feels real, but overall the filmmaker some choices that we just didn't buy. Perhaps you will. Hubby: 6.0 Wife 6.6 Average 6.3/10

• Apr 28, 2020

Very engaging and climactic ending! Enjoyed every moment of it!

Very engaging and climactic ending! Enjoyed every moment of it!

• Apr 23, 2020

Absolute masterpiece *chef's kiss*

Absolute masterpiece *chef's kiss*

• Apr 18, 2020

Les Miserables is competently made and well acted across the board. It's important in its issues and it has its moments, but overall it's a pale imitation of ‘Do the Right Thing' that is also very badly paced and structured while also never being particularly memorable nor impactful.

• Apr 17, 2020

One of the best movies I've seen my entire life. Emotional, funny and absolutely thrilling. This is organization. This is anarchy. This is France. This is black bloc!

• Apr 12, 2020

You know why I prefer movies to TV shows? In two hours you get characters, a build up, problem, climax, and catharsis. This ends on a fade to black cliffhanger. What are you doing Lanj Ly? You had good character development and a plot about morality and finding a McGufffin. Finish that story before you go all Lord of the Flies on us. Last 10 minutes were unbelievable and pretty stupid in my opinion. Watch Training Day a few more times and you may get it. Good luck fella.