Lights Out Reviews

• 2d ago

pretty good film. the concept was well executed and it makes you feel very afraid to have the lights turn off on you.

• Sep 09, 2019

Cumple con su objetivo y es dar buenos sustos en los momentos menos esperados, si deja un poco más que desear en el desenlace pero no deja de ser una historia interesante y que sería un placer disfrutar en alguna secuela.

• Jul 09, 2019

This movie was pretty good Ioved it I recommend it

This movie was pretty good Ioved it I recommend it

• Jul 06, 2019

One of the better recent horror films

One of the better recent horror films

• Jun 27, 2019

This film is excellent. It a great paced horror film with great acting and a great 1st, 2nd and 3rd act. Gabriel Batemen is one of the best kid actors in the horror genre and I really loved this film. The only thing bad about this film is the look of the demon is pretty bad and is not scary. Grade B

• Jun 03, 2019

(Spoiler free) Fairly good with the exception of basic logic flaws like, if the entity exists in the dark then it can literally be behind you if you're holding a light in front of you. Also, loud jump scares are annoying.

• Apr 25, 2019

Unfortunately, Lights out does not bring anything new to its genre. However, while the entrà (C)e and the main meal might not have left you satisfied, the bittersweet desert makes it worth watching.

• Feb 17, 2019

It's fresh and new take on evil aspect .

It's fresh and new take on evil aspect .

• Feb 15, 2019

i enjoyed watching this with my friends, it has very terrifying moments, i really liked most of it except the end wasnt suspenseful at all and had some cheap jumpscares and wasnt as good as the first half of the movie, but other than that it was good

• Feb 11, 2019

A movie that looks promising. It is even frightening at times. But is also disappointingly predictable. But I think it was worth watching.