Lights Out Reviews

• Nov 13, 2020

THIS MOVIE SUCKED SO BAD. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME. im only giving it two stars because slight spookage. good for watching with a girl on first meetup because guarantee she'll wann cuddle up with you. dont watch otherwise!!!!!!

• Oct 29, 2020

Wife's rating. She's the scary movie buff.

Wife's rating. She's the scary movie buff.

• Oct 26, 2020

its good I recommend

its good I recommend

• Oct 24, 2020

What kind of crap world do we live in that this movie scores 60+ in both audience and critic??!! WTF, planet Earth, have you no standards??? I watched the first 10 minutes and could have paused the movie and written the remainder of the storyline on a napkin. Unrealistic characters, paycheck acting... Ugh. Saddening really, that this passed by thousands of eyes, to be presented as a finished product. That's what hollywood things of us, folks.

• Oct 21, 2020

Surprisingly good for this genre of film. Could use more death and some gore but this isnt rated “R”, so it is understandable

• Oct 19, 2020

Quite exceptional really, thoroughly enjoyed from front to end, unique plotline, would recommend!!

• Oct 19, 2020

Lights Out was great. I started watching movie with least expectations (mainly after seeing mixed reviews) but it was much more than my expectations. I totally enjoyed it. This movie will get your pulse up fast, revealing the "horror" very early on. Interestingly enough, it keeps that pulse up throughout the movie despite of this. The concept of something that can only appear and be seen if it's dark is bound to lead to a jump scare whenever it appears. Towards the end you've almost gotten so used to it that the scare effect wears off a bit, and is one of two reason I don't rank this a 10. But thanks to a good story and good actors, the movie still holds its ground to the very end. The characters are really good, well written and performed. The plot has some weight and emotion to it, and with a solid ending that wraps things up in a much more satisfying way. All in all you get everything you want from a jump scare movie with Lights Out, with a good plot and good actors that deliver, and a scare factor we all can relate to.

• M
    Oct 15, 2020

Short movie but very terrifying and Projecting

Short movie but very terrifying and Projecting

• Oct 14, 2020

this movie he is a little scary, but the script is ecelent to the characters, however in some scenes they are stupid they are very nice but what doesn't make the movie perfect is that it is not as scary as it should

• Allie M