Little Miss Sunshine Reviews

• 5d ago

The social commentary in this movie is criminally underrated. Not only does it have a fantastic set of quirky characters and incredibly funny scenes, but it delivers an important message about self-acceptance, winner's mentality and one's pursuit of happiness in the modern world.

• Feb 24, 2020

This movie is fantastic. The story is fun but mostly it is about the characters. Each character adds their own interesting element. Abigail Breslin is really good. My only negative is that the dancing scene goes on too long. It provides a story with the perfect amount of humor.

• Feb 13, 2020

I love this movie. It feels like an indie rock album come to life. Its cute, funny, relevant, and isn't afraid to be corny. The kid that plays the offbeat brother deserves an award for "great offbeat brother". A win.

• Jan 26, 2020

Doçura! Doçura! Doçura!

Doçura! Doçura! Doçura!

• Jan 17, 2020

Breaking news: fat children should not eat ice cream and pancakes for breakfast.

• Jan 02, 2020

I watched this film one week ago and then one terrible thing happened to me. I broke my phone. It is okay I know, but it is the 4th time in the same year and I felt terrible when noticing that broke. But I suddenly thought that okay Vusal remember that films you recently watched. Did you remember what these guys were doing when meeting terrible stuffs. Yes they are doing their works whenever happens if it is someting they can not prevent it to happen. Yes I did say to me these. When I watched this film, and saw their grandpa died, they nearly did not catch registration, I understood the main target of film, key point in it. I got it babe. Yeeeaah that s the lesson I learned from this beautiful, nice and very sweet film!

• Dec 21, 2019

Movie is backwards in it's message.

Movie is backwards in it's message.

• Dec 20, 2019

Worst movie ever!!! Represents the worst in us!!!!

Worst movie ever!!! Represents the worst in us!!!!

• Dec 05, 2019

simply great! One of the best family dramas I've watched in years!

simply great! One of the best family dramas I've watched in years!

• Oct 29, 2019

This film is simply a classic. I have watched this movie multiple times at two different times/age ranges in my life and I look forward to watching it as I age and grow. Each time you watch it with gained life experience you identify and relate to different characters and what they have gone through to get to this point now. A movie that consists of a mixing pot of emotions with a frame of glitz and glam. You go in thinking it will be something else every time you view.