A Lot Like Love Reviews

• Jan 06, 2019

Odd and unexpected characters. Overall a Cute movie.

Odd and unexpected characters. Overall a Cute movie.

• Jul 08, 2017

It's just okay and it's not horrible like I was expecting.

It's just okay and it's not horrible like I was expecting.

• Oct 30, 2016

I think it's an underrated rom-com. Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet are great together. It's a movie about finding your fate/destiny and how things don't always go according to the plan you have for your life. I mean sure it's predictable and unrealistic but aren't most movies?

• Sep 03, 2016

One of the best romantic comedies I've seen. I like how they use "the payoff" to tease the viewer into an ending that isn't happy, when in fact, like all good Rom-coms it has the eventual happy ending

• Aug 28, 2016

Only another by the number movie with nothing new to offer.

Only another by the number movie with nothing new to offer.

• Mar 12, 2016

Ashton Kutchaer ruins most movies.

Ashton Kutchaer ruins most movies.

• Aug 10, 2015

Is there a bad rom-com Kutcher did not appear in in the 20000s?

Is there a bad rom-com Kutcher did not appear in in the 20000s?

• Jun 09, 2015

Absolutely god-awful. Whenever Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet's characters, Oliver and Emily, see each other, they just have sex. That's all. They have nothing in common. NOTHING. This is supposed to be a romance? Where's the chemistry?

• Mar 30, 2015

Commedia romantica senza infamia e senza lode. Carino l'espediente narrativo della storia si sviluppa in un lungo arco temporale, però la trama è abbastanza scontata.

• Dec 06, 2014

Cute romcom about an on again-off again love story. Kutcher and Peet are good together.