Love Jacked Reviews

• Jun 14, 2020

A heartwarming and funny rom com! It's a hilarious and awkward Coming to America meets a forced engagement story. If you're looking for a nice warm movie this is a perfect antidote to a bad day.

• Apr 25, 2020

Half of it is music bieng played while badly acted staring is going on.

Half of it is music bieng played while badly acted staring is going on.

• Apr 03, 2020

A weird comedy of faking a fiance where it all ends with both taking control f their situations and their hearts. Bit of a hallmark feel to the film and worth watching nce in your lifetime.

• Mar 31, 2020

Entertaining comedy start to finish! A nice breath of fresh air!

Entertaining comedy start to finish! A nice breath of fresh air!

• Mar 31, 2020

I really enjoyed the comedy that Love Jacked provided!

I really enjoyed the comedy that Love Jacked provided!

• Feb 13, 2020

I watched it because of the cute guy but the film is predictable and borderline amateur. I wouldn't recommend.

• Feb 08, 2020

Honestly, I think this movie was trash and a complete waste of my time. There was no passion, no drive, despite the hidden pockets of humor that were in the Mike Epps scenes. So many issues with this movie, especially with me knowing the entire plot within the first 15 minutes. And just a mockery to the African culture and the African American culture. Honestly --- terrible acting and just a waste of time.

• Feb 06, 2020

Horrible accents!!!! All Africans do not speak in the same accent!!!! It throws the movie off!!! WHY CAN YOU LOT NOT FIND A REAL PERSON WITH A SOUTH AFRICAN ACCENT!!!!!!! TREVOR NOAH IS RIGHT THERE!!!!! ASK HIM!!!!! Goodness gracious!!!!!!!!

• Dec 18, 2018

Love Jacked blends a quirky love story with timely humour that had all patrons in the theatre laughing throughout the film. The characters' comedic chemistry is established right from the jump and only eases up when the main lead is face to face with real consequences.

• Oct 27, 2018

This movie just keeps getting funnier!

This movie just keeps getting funnier!