Luka Chuppi Reviews

• Oct 12, 2019

There are numerous things wrong with the storyline, direction etc, but Luka Chuppi is watchable for a. attempting to take a stand on a controversial topic and b. good humour through a likeable set of characters.

• Sep 09, 2019

"Luka Chuppi" is an acceptable way to pass the time. In terms of Bollywood comedies, you can do a lot worse than this movie, but you can also do a lot better. This movie feels very average in every way. I did find a lot of the situational comedy to be funny but the movie's premise is pretty one-note and lacks any real complexity. I thought the movie had a smart point to make about modern-day relationships in India and I appreciated that. However, when it comes to being entertained, the movie was hit or miss. I liked the two leads in the movie and thought they had decent chemistry overall. Overall, its a movie you could skip, but I was okay with watching it one time.

• Aug 26, 2019

Superb acting , comedy ,lovely songs and fully family entertainment movie

Superb acting , comedy ,lovely songs and fully family entertainment movie

• Jul 27, 2019

Its the best movie worth seeing

Its the best movie worth seeing

• Jul 26, 2019

The romantic comedy is a fun watch with a social message to deliver. The cast seems like they are not taking themselves seriously and neither should you as the storytelling does get silly at times with its humor. The lead casts are good but what I looked forward to was Pankaj Tripathi's funny cameos.

• Jun 25, 2019

I have this movie 3.5 just because I'm not from India and know nothing about any of this

• Saroyan
    Jun 17, 2019

This film runs down an Indian alley picking up bits and pieces from a very common Indian life experience and then shovels the bits and pieces together in any old way without considering delving more fully into story and character. Some meaningful, evocative, alluring interactions, dialogue, and connections arise but dont receive enough nourishment. One can even find more meaning from the original disheveled life experience of the two main characters than from this horrendous, carelessly developed film. Go to the alley itself and experience the truth.

• May 25, 2019

A must watch!!! No melodrama and no overemotional moments.

A must watch!!! No melodrama and no overemotional moments.

• May 15, 2019

Awesome comedy film. Starring ever dazzling Kriti Sanon and handsome Kartik Aryan. It is definately a No brain film but a good comedy film.

• Apr 11, 2019