Mad Max: Fury Road Reviews

• 6h ago

Although I really hope humanity doesn't live in an apocalyptic wasteland in the future, that hope can't stop me from loving this movie!!! Mad Max: Fury Road is just amazing. The exciting action scenes alone are enough to impress the viewers. Let's not forget the movie's interesting dystopian story and the great acting(Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron are splendid) too. I also love the way Mad Max is narrated and it even gets a bit emotional in the end. So yeah, it really is a great movie.

• 2d ago

This is what entertainment should be!

This is what entertainment should be!

• 3d ago

Legendary and untouchable movie

Legendary and untouchable movie

• 5d ago

This film is amazing, one of the only good remakes/re-imaginations of the 2010s. Tom Hardy is perfectly cast he is one of the only actors of the 21st century who could play Max just as well as Mel Gibson. Even though it is basically just one long car chase it is exceptional how George Miller could create such epic vehicles and somehow do most of the film through practical effects including most of the explosions and destruction. I definitely would recommend.

• 5d ago

Fantastic. One of the Best action movies ever.

Fantastic. One of the Best action movies ever.

• Jan 11, 2020

A great action movie with amazing scenes and visuals. A new cult classic that you must not loose if you are a fun of over the top car chases and steam-punk dystopian futures.

• Jan 09, 2020

Mad Max: Fury Road may be the fourth film in the series (the first in 30 years), yet its brilliant direction and gorgeous cinematography -- combined with its surprising thematic elegance -- make it easily the best installment in the franchise. Simply put, this is one of the greatest action movies ever made.

• Jan 08, 2020

This movie is no doubt is going to be classic in the future, truly an action masterpiece with terrific performances. I love almost everything is practical and because of that every punch, kick and shot felt so good. Not to forget how great the soundtrack and the line in this movie is also very quotable as. If you love action movie this is just how great and thrilling it can be done so yeah, absolutely an awesome movie. Probably one of the best aspects from this movie is the cinematography, perfectly capture the roughness of barren post-apocalyptic wasteland while still make it looks mesmerizing at the same time.

• Jan 06, 2020

Loved it, the energy and ferocity of this movie, feels like there's fire in my veins. Stunning visual and epic score - What's not to like! A personal favorite movie of mine.

• Jan 05, 2020

My least favorite parts of action movies are chase scenes. Guess what, the whole movie is only a chance scene. Not for me. Giant thumbs down. BOOOOOOOORING