Madagascar Reviews

• 1d ago

The movie is totally worth it for the song and there isn't any dark comedy

The movie is totally worth it for the song and there isn't any dark comedy

• Jan 05, 2021

Madagascar has a lot of energy in terms of animation with potential to be really funny, and while some of the jokes work, there weren't any that I found were laugh-out-loud hilarious. It's got a unique story and interesting characters, but not much else.

• Nov 18, 2020

It can be entertaining if you're gonna watch it with your family.

It can be entertaining if you're gonna watch it with your family.

• Nov 15, 2020

SUPER GOOD......DUH!!!!

SUPER GOOD......DUH!!!!

• Oct 15, 2020

I love the movie has a very good script with characters that I love very much.

I love the movie has a very good script with characters that I love very much.

• Oct 10, 2020

Good And Funny! (Extra characters so I could write my opinion).

Good And Funny! (Extra characters so I could write my opinion).

• Sep 26, 2020

My childhood masterpiece, I will always love it.

My childhood masterpiece, I will always love it.

• Cole F
    Sep 26, 2020

This movie travels through the ages. I liked it when I was 10 and now I like it when I'm 17.

• Sep 25, 2020

A great movie to watch in family, very funny and with great characters.

A great movie to watch in family, very funny and with great characters.

• Sep 24, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (4/5) A fun, family-oriented film that succeeds in telling the story about zoo animals escaping to the wilds of Madagascar. Original and funny. Duration/Tempo: (4/5) At 1 hour and 26 minutes, it's a very, very short movie that felt longer, but still short. Cast & Crew: (4/5) My fave voice acting goes out to Tom McGrath as Skipper the Penguin and Conrad Vernon as Mason the Chimpanzee. Both were small roles, but they were brilliant nonetheless. Overall, the cast performance was strong. Summary: (4/5) The story and cast were very good, and the film felt short. A thumbs up.