Madea's Family Reunion Reviews

• May 26, 2019

Sometimes the acting sucks and maybe not enough Madea but this movie is way better than Tyler Perry's first movie in the franchise. This movie has a better story, more Madea, and was a step in the right direction. I do wish that it was filmed in a better way, the cuts feel unnatural many times.

• May 02, 2019

So hilarious and fun to watch

So hilarious and fun to watch

• Nov 08, 2018

Classic Tyler Perry with Madea and Joe being hilarious.

Classic Tyler Perry with Madea and Joe being hilarious.

• Aug 11, 2015

I have never seen it before please let me see it

I have never seen it before please let me see it

• Feb 26, 2014

love can look at it all day

love can look at it all day

• Jul 14, 2013

I'm gonna rate this as the show... I prefer movies and less singing... Some drama but a little funny...

• May 11, 2013

I feel like this was the best of all

I feel like this was the best of all

• Mar 02, 2013

one of my favorite movies of all times.

one of my favorite movies of all times.

• Jan 17, 2013

I support the man to the fullest

I support the man to the fullest

• Dec 16, 2012

Guess humor is in the eye of the beholder....big mama's house madea..all the same bad movies.