Madness in the Method Reviews

• Feb 13, 2021

The best movie I've ever seen.

The best movie I've ever seen.

• Feb 11, 2021

Absolutely loved it!

Absolutely loved it!

• Sep 03, 2020

Terrible horrible cringe fest of a movie. I really like Jason mewes but man he's cringe in this movie. This is just a mess of a movie and just don't care. I was actually really hyped for this movie and for the first 25 30 minutes it was ok but it felt like 2 hours so I thought it was over but nope it kept going forever. I legit already forgot about this movie, it's so bad.

• Aug 16, 2020

Si eres fan de las películas de Kevin Smith cómo "Clerks", "Dogma", etc. Vas a disfrutar ésta película dirigida por Jason Mewes... así cómo lo leen. Jason Mewes se interpreta a sí mismo y busca convertirse en un actor serio sin poder sacudirse su pasado. Con cameos impresionantes, y la última participación de Stan Lee. Es un poco triste ver el deterioro físico de Mewes por su adicción a las drogas. Los diálogos siguen siendo frescos, inteligentes y realistas muy al estilo de lo que ha hecho Kevin Smith. No dejaré que me gane la nostalgia y el amor que le tengo a éstos personajes y seres humanos, le daré una cerveza más por la honestidad de Mewes y el valor que tiene al mostrarse cómo un ser con defectos y virtudes, que más allá de sus adicciones también tiene deseos y sueños, y probablemente los va a cumplir.

• Jun 27, 2020

Good watch, will definitely watch again, and can recommend. I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting most of this: it's good to watch something without knowing anything about it. Every cast member was a delightful surprise, and Jay's journey was filled with wonderful twists and based in enough reality that I felt genuine concern for him. Particularly happy to see Gina Carano get work where she's not kicking the shit out of someone.

• Jun 21, 2020

Some of the jokes fall flat but the cast is having a blast and fans will too.

Some of the jokes fall flat but the cast is having a blast and fans will too.

• May 25, 2020

Very stupid in so many ways, but it's entertaining enough for those who like movies with Jason Mewes. A little darker than you would expect though. (First and only viewing - 5/3/2020)

• May 17, 2020

Terrible horrible cringe fest of a movie. I really like Jason mewes but man he’s cringe in this movie. This is just a mess of a movie and just don’t care. I was actually really hyped for this movie and for the first 25 30 minutes it was ok but it felt like 2 hours so I thought it was over but nope it kept going forever. I legit already forgot about this movie, it’s so bad.

• Apr 21, 2020

If you love the universe of Jay and silent Bob this is a must it continues on in the same traditions as all the other movies... slapstick fun not taking anything or anyone serious solidsolid acting throughout and a story and a script made sense not a bad run for Jay‘s first shot.

• Apr 04, 2020

Jason Mewes isn't even funny. The only reason his movies are watched, is for the big talent he has in his movies . other than that, Jason Mewes movies are stupid and perverted. The only thing Jason talks about is sex and drugs.