The Maiden Heist Reviews

• Nov 07, 2020

A total Heist of time

A total Heist of time

• Nov 07, 2020

Excellent!! An old guys heist movie without trying to make the old guys young or have young mens motivations. A well acted well written and well directed movie.

• Apr 20, 2020

Truly awful. I love the actors so I was expecting a great movie. I was sadly disappointed. In fact I was surprised that upon completion this Hollywood movie was produced and distributed at all. The film should have been scrapped. The story line was nothing new so I expected a lot of twists and turns from the creative team, especially the producer and director. Instead these great actors were forced to plod through a slow highly predictable series of events. Visually it was very amateurish as a result of unimaginative cinematography, editing and directing. What a waste of money this was ! And a waste of time to watch.

• Feb 18, 2020

7/10 Great fun......

7/10 Great fun......

• Aug 05, 2018

Freeman, Walken, and Macy all great. Light entertainment and enjoyable enough to watch but the ending was weak.

• Aug 09, 2017

Obscure Psychological Delight. UNIQUE characterizations for all these great actors. Freeman, Macy, Walken are TOO TOO much in this movie. LOVE it.

• Feb 15, 2017

It resembles a contemporaneity video game, so surreal that fits into an Indian fairy-tale movie.

• Dec 07, 2016

An alright comedy for such great Hollywood names.

An alright comedy for such great Hollywood names.

• Sep 14, 2016

Now showing on BBC iPlayer, a really good film that held my attention well throughout! Definitely worth a watch.

• Jan 23, 2016

Really enjoyable movie. It might be a little understated but it's light, comedic and had a happy ending. Definitely worth a watch.