Mars Needs Moms Reviews

• Aug 19, 2019

Liked it as a kid. But now the animation feels bit dated and mo-cap looks clunky. Didn't get to watch it again.

• Jul 22, 2019

ImageMovers made some good movies but the industry is better off with this movie shutting down the studio. Mocap is most of the time very uncanny and I don't want to see it in another movie ever again.

• May 26, 2019

absolute shite movie, the animation is terrible and the story line is NOT understandable, I wouldn't watch this again and would definitely not recommend it to anyone!

• Dec 16, 2018

You want to know why I hate this movie. LOOK AT IT!

You want to know why I hate this movie. LOOK AT IT!

• Nov 11, 2018

This movie really pissed me off. The visuals themselves are nice and there are a few fun scenes but Mars Needs Moms is really bad and it being darker than the stupid title might have you believe is the least of its problems. The character designs are terrifying with Robert Zemeckis' mocap software making them never feel alive. Yeah, I never noticed that problem with the mocap CGI movies HE directed but for some reason the uncanny valley stands out even more here. The frame rate never feels fluid and we're mostly stuck within the same few locations that just look like rejected concept art for Tron: Legacy and the then-upcoming John Carter. The characters are unlikable, two characters suddenly have the hots for each other after only having one scene together and the the voice acting for the main protagonist is crap. The line delivery of the others isn't good either but he stands out the most. They really screwed over Seth Green by having his voice dubbed over by a 12-year-old boy also named Seth. Especially since Green has been voicing a certain dumb blond 16-year-old since 1999. Mars Needs Moms is uncharacteristically low-quality for a Disney movie, even if it is a stand-alone, non-canon animated entry but at least you don't have to see more dead-eyed creatures posing as humans in another Zemeckis movie ever again. Seems like that Tintin movie and its sequels if they ever come out are going to be the only mocapped CGI movies left and those have great, photorealistic animation. By Weta Digital. Are you surprised?

• Sep 27, 2018

Mars Needs Mom is a rare miss fire from the mouse house and falls into the category that their competition is usually making.

• Aug 10, 2018

Ugly, messy, dumb trash. I love it.

Ugly, messy, dumb trash. I love it.

• Apr 23, 2018

Mars Needs Moms Directed By: Simon Wells Starring: Seth Green, Joan Cusack, Dan Fogler Plot: A young boy named Milo gains a deeperappreciation for his mom after Martians come to Earth to take her away. Review: Umm wow I'm sorry this is probably andhopefully the only time where the plot gives away the whole movie. Well I guess you don't have to watch it. Don't worry you will thank me this movie sucked horribly. Worst Disney movie ever? Maybe but I haven't seen John Carter yet. But trust me you will thank me that you don't have to watch this garbage. Rating: 1/10 Recommendation: Burn all copies of this movie and remove it from the Face of the Earth. Skip,Skip,Skip

• Mar 14, 2018

I give this 0 stars. It was horrible storytelling, bad animation and just depressing. I think it is by far the saddest movie I have ever seen. It grossed 21 million and its budget was 150 million. That is sad.

• Feb 17, 2018

Pretty funny movie that kids and family will enjoy see if Milo will find his mom with some help, I would say this movie is a part mystery movie. One thing I don’t understand is How could this get low ratings