Midnight in Paris Reviews

• 17h ago

It gave me that special feeling that i dont get with a lot of movies. Its hard to explain but the movie is very dream like and i enjoyed the ending very much.

• Jan 15, 2021

Un film alquanto leggero, perciò guardabile senza particolari sforzi. Ciononostante, tratta alcuni tipi di tematiche affascinanti e suggestive, come l'amore e il desiderio di vivere in un'altra epoca. Invitano a riflettere secondo me, per questo lo considero un buon film.

• Jan 12, 2021

It's been a while since I found this emotional gem, but I remember it as good.

It's been a while since I found this emotional gem, but I remember it as good.

• Jan 04, 2021

Nostalgia, and back to the 1920s, Woody Allen, who used to show his thoughts through the characters of his films, did not say much this time, I waited for more, the film is beautiful, but I waited for more and deeper of dialogue

• Dec 27, 2020

[----12/27/2020----]

[----12/27/2020----]

• Dec 23, 2020

Aside from the historical cameos and picturesque setting, part of me is deeply underwhelmed by the writing. I like what I see, but I don't know if I like what I feel.

• Nov 21, 2020

A pile of garbage. Wasted an hour because I thought the film was good because the ratings were good. Couldn't have been more wrong.

• Nov 16, 2020

shite......lets line up this weak arsed plot and name drop from an hour plus

shite......lets line up this weak arsed plot and name drop from an hour plus

• Nov 16, 2020

"Midnight in Paris" is only good for its aesthetic, how well it is shot and a star cast. Although, even the star cast doesn't save the movie from being one of the most boring rom-coms I have seen. I adore Woody Allen and have seen many of his films, but this one does not have his humor. Jokes and situations are way to silly and, to that, they are not funny and also unrelatable. It felt like I was watching a domestic drama with people trying to act like idiots, although I was not. The film is very forgettable, which I feel ashamed for, as I had a lot of people who told me that the film is hilarious and is a feel-good one. I can agree on the last argument, as it actually finishes off with you only having positive emotions, but there is no suspense or climax in the picture. There is no conflict to entertain enough, which doesn't add up to a good film structure. As well as that, the ending is very rushed, illogical and boring, as you could see it coming from like the first 10 minutes of the movie. It would be a 6/10 from me, as I understand some people might find some jokes fun, there are amazing actors and there are some great shots, but as a rom com it fails to entertain, which is what a rom com should do.

• Oct 09, 2020

This movie gave me a Woody Allen. Love it, very well written and acted.

This movie gave me a Woody Allen. Love it, very well written and acted.