Miss Congeniality 2 - Armed and Fabulous - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miss Congeniality 2 - Armed and Fabulous Reviews

June 18, 2017
The 1st one is definitely better but still an entertaining movie. Yes and we love Sandra :)
February 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this
August 4, 2016
A pretty decent sequel, just as funny as the first movie.
½ June 3, 2016
Not as good as the first one. But still love Sandra.
May 15, 2016
Again, out of curiosity although I don't expect I'll like it
½ November 1, 2015
Not bad but definitely a downgrade from the first one.
½ October 20, 2015
One seems really good compared to this. Another unnecessary sequel.
August 10, 2015
People went in droves to see this movie...doubt they liked it but they went in droves.
½ June 2, 2015
Sandra Bullock and Regina King are a fun pair, so it's a shame that Miss Congeniality 2 relies ENTIRELY on the jokes from the first movie. This is lazy writing at its finest.
June 1, 2015
...weeeelll...why not. I still think she's hot!
½ April 18, 2015
Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous is an okay film. It is about Gracie who goes undercover in Las Vegas to find Cheryl Frasier and Stan Fields after they are kidnapped. Sandra Bullock and Regina King give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. John Pasquin did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor.
April 2, 2015
The first movie was funny and entertaining. This one breaks a stiletto and never recovers.
½ February 14, 2015
I love Sandra Bullock but this was a pretty poor sequal. Lame storyline and not as funny as the 1st although I did laugh out loud a few times. Disappointing.
January 18, 2015
Even better than the original.
January 4, 2015
Such a letdown. If you are fan of the first film, do not see this one. In fact, even if you hated the first one, don't see this one. Just no one see this one.
January 2, 2015
I do love Sandy B but this is a bit poo!
½ December 2, 2014
Not as awful as I remember. Always love sandy. Also love the fact octavia spencer and Sandra shared a pre Oscar winning scene together.
November 26, 2014
"I love shopping in Vegas. Where else can you find a 24 hour wiggery?"
October 27, 2014
Not even close to the first. Too much mystery/action, not enough laughs. And why did Agent Mathews break up with her?!