Miss Congeniality 2 - Armed and Fabulous - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miss Congeniality 2 - Armed and Fabulous Reviews

½ June 3, 2016
Not as good as the first one. But still love Sandra.
May 15, 2016
Again, out of curiosity although I don't expect I'll like it
½ November 1, 2015
Not bad but definitely a downgrade from the first one.
½ October 20, 2015
One seems really good compared to this. Another unnecessary sequel.
August 10, 2015
People went in droves to see this movie...doubt they liked it but they went in droves.
½ June 2, 2015
Sandra Bullock and Regina King are a fun pair, so it's a shame that Miss Congeniality 2 relies ENTIRELY on the jokes from the first movie. This is lazy writing at its finest.
June 1, 2015
...weeeelll...why not. I still think she's hot!
½ April 18, 2015
Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous is an okay film. It is about Gracie who goes undercover in Las Vegas to find Cheryl Frasier and Stan Fields after they are kidnapped. Sandra Bullock and Regina King give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. John Pasquin did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor.
April 2, 2015
The first movie was funny and entertaining. This one breaks a stiletto and never recovers.
½ February 14, 2015
I love Sandra Bullock but this was a pretty poor sequal. Lame storyline and not as funny as the 1st although I did laugh out loud a few times. Disappointing.
January 18, 2015
Even better than the original.
January 4, 2015
Such a letdown. If you are fan of the first film, do not see this one. In fact, even if you hated the first one, don't see this one. Just no one see this one.
January 2, 2015
I do love Sandy B but this is a bit poo!
½ December 2, 2014
Not as awful as I remember. Always love sandy. Also love the fact octavia spencer and Sandra shared a pre Oscar winning scene together.
November 26, 2014
"I love shopping in Vegas. Where else can you find a 24 hour wiggery?"
October 27, 2014
Not even close to the first. Too much mystery/action, not enough laughs. And why did Agent Mathews break up with her?!
½ September 29, 2014
Pasquin did learn something. He should not make this crap anymore.
½ September 1, 2014
Mind-blowingly terrible. I actually paid for the DVD as well.

The story is easily up there as one of the most unbelievable that I've ever encountered. If the story was any more whacky it would make Lord of the rings seem believable.

The script, acting and story plunges the film into a dull and typical soap, but with a light veneer of police work. Most of the scenes are of the "FBI" gang headed by Bullock arguing and chattering about nothing in every scene. If there were supposed to be any jokes in this film, I wasn't aware of them, other than the film being a joke on the whole.

To give an example, Bullock actually mentions Dolce and Gabanna while chatting to her boss at the FBI command centre, and walks around dresses like she's the manager of a designer clothes shop. The film can't be taken seriously.

The sets are noticeably cheap which doesn't help, but of course, with such a bad script this film cannot be salvaged even if they had an unlimited budget for the sets. The actors in the film other than Bullock probably never worked again.

Anyway, I can't even speak about the story, it's that bad.

If you plan to see this film, make sure you either buy a bottle of wine or spirits or are heavily medicated, and you might just make it through half way, before switching channel or smashing something.
½ August 26, 2014
Not as good as the first one. No surprise there.
½ August 25, 2014
An under-consequenced sequel, by its predecessor's actions, that's still funny with a good heart, but it's not the Miss Installment of the Two-Parted Story as there are some similarities, bits of annoyances along with some lacks in a few areas. (B)

(Full review coming soon)