Mixed Nuts Reviews

• May 02, 2019

It’s terrible but in the best way

It’s terrible but in the best way

• Jan 20, 2019

Mixed Nuts is a disappointing film. It is about a crisis hotline business on one crazy night during the Christmas holidays. Steve Martin and Madeline Kahn give horrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. Nora Ephron did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.

• Dec 23, 2018

Ignore these other reviews. Very fun Christmas movie that I always suggest to friends and family (which they always love it)

• Dec 22, 2018

May be stupid like they say, but it made me smile. Like everything else Adam Sandler is in.

• Dec 19, 2018

This is one of my favorite movies, Norah Ephron is in her comedic genius with her screenplay and top notch comedic acting from the cast!

• Dec 14, 2018

Are you kidding? I can't believe the low reviews this movie was given! This is one of my all time favorite kooky Christmas movies! You've got a stellar all-star cast in the most adorably mixed-up comedy you could imagine. Sure, it's not a stunning masterpiece - but for what it was meant to be, it's very good. I've never seen a movie like it, but I thought the characters were well-cast and the dialogue cleverly-written. It's hilarious in a very cute and cheesy way. Don't listen to those who knock it; try it for yourself! I watch it any time of year, and everyone I've shared it with loves it!

• Dec 02, 2018

I'm not sure why this movie fared so poorly. This has become a Christmas classic for my family. Its greatest success is in managing to reach that place all of us encounter, where everything that's wrong in our lives is spotlighted during what's supposed to be such a "merry season," but it does it with such heart and humor that we can connect to this eclectic little band of misfits, laugh at ourselves, and not feel so alone. The ensemble is fabulous, headed up by Steve Martin and Rita Wilson, who have a lovey chemistry. Another highlight are the brilliant comedic performances from Madeline Kahn and Liev Shreiber. Juliette Lewis, Anthony Lapaglia and Adam Sandler round out the little band of misfits, and even the cameos are filled by wonderful comedic actors, Jon Stewart, Parker Posey, Steven Wright, Robert Klein, and Gary Shandling, etc. each of whom brings their own hillarity (particularly, Rob Reiner as a veteranarian) On a final note, the soundtrack is marvelous. Maybe you just have to be a bit of a "mixed nut" to enjoy this charming, comedic confection around the holidays. :)

• Apr 16, 2018

Mixed nuts is oneof thefunniest movies I have ever seen . The all star cast is simply comedic genius

• Dec 22, 2017

What an odd and interesting combo of cast and chaos

What an odd and interesting combo of cast and chaos

• Dec 18, 2017

This is one of my very favorite Christmas movies. It's funny and heartwarming..

This is one of my very favorite Christmas movies. It's funny and heartwarming..