Mixed Nuts Reviews

• Jan 25, 2020

I 100% love this movie!!! It's about misfits trying to be normal despite themselves. That's brilliant. I guess it went right over the critics heads, but Nora Ephron was genius enough to make a movie about it.

• Jan 05, 2020

One can tell immediately this movie is NOT scripted by Steve Martin! Why he even agree to be in it is questionable? There is hardly a plot as one nothing scene of a bunch of Nuts goes to another nothing scene of a bunch of nuts! Why anyone would want to pay money to see this dud is beyond credulity. Martin is so much better than this when allowed to be involved with a decent script. And a host of well known Jewish comedians cannot help him save it. Avoid this movie. It's not even a good Christmas flick!

• Dec 25, 2019

Unfairly lambasted. A quirky and gentle Christmas movie touching on some serious issues in a light-hearted and sweet way.

• Dec 25, 2019

Adam Sandler is so obnoxious, you'll hardly be able to stand it!!

Adam Sandler is so obnoxious, you'll hardly be able to stand it!!

• Dec 18, 2019

It is Mixed Nuts and not It's a Wonderful Life that should be aired every Christmas Eve. I have probably seen it ten times, and it never grows old. An utter delight.

• Dec 10, 2019

MIXED NUTS is an incredibly, UNSPEAKABLY underrated and completely worth a watch in 2019.

• Dec 08, 2019

It's a good watch. I'm not sure what more you should expect but silliness and a weird story that barely makes sense.

• Dec 05, 2019

Mercilessly panned by critics in the mid-90s for being too chaotic and slapstick, this movie has become possibly my favorite holiday film. Watched it again tonight. So weird... so silly... the characters are ridiculous and together deliver a romp that was, I believe, ahead of its time.

• Dec 01, 2019

This movie is perfection. Don't listen to the haters. lol. If you like Neil Simon plays and you like a cast of super awesome people, you will fall in love with this movie! This movie is constantly moving and constantly hilarious thanks to a fantastic script, great direction and amazing actors that you already know and love. My husband and I watch this movie at least 15 times every December to really get in the Christmas spirit!

• Nov 28, 2019

I Love it. I've watch it every year. One of the funniest Christmas movies out there !