Moms' Night Out Reviews

• Sep 07, 2019

Misleading premise with divided parental focus that chopped down amusing expectations, but it is still fun from the charismatically sweet buildup's humorous authenticity under possible exaggeration for comedically filmic purposes, thus validating a worthwhile night out as a B-movie. (B)

• May 27, 2019

I thought it was great to have a mom movie finally target the group of moms that are stay at home and are different from the working moms. I thought it was hilarious but still not too dirty at the same time.

• May 22, 2019

Hilarious. We really enjoy watching this movie often.

Hilarious. We really enjoy watching this movie often.

• May 13, 2019

Very funny movie. It's a good, clean, comedy that you can watch with or without your kids.

• Mar 24, 2019

Better than I thought it would be, but my expectation was very low. Serviceable comedy, but a little too Jesus-y for me, almost preachy. And it really bugged me that the friend being pregnant was an unnecessary detail that didnâ(TM)t impact the story at all. Trace Atkins was surprisingly amusing though.

• Jan 10, 2019

This is a good movie for mom's to watch with encouragement for all moms.

This is a good movie for mom's to watch with encouragement for all moms.

• Dec 16, 2018

Y'all can just shut up about it not being funny, because the first time I saw this, it laughed so hard I got a cramp. Next of all, it is NOT SEXIST AT ALL! This film focuses on the importance of motherhood, and how all mothers play an important role in life. Don't listen to this website because they post LIES. I would give this movie a 98% if I could, but apparently, they take the LOUSIEST excuses of reviews and put this on here. WATCH THIS FILM. ENJOY THE QUALITY OF MOMS EVERYWHERE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

• Oct 06, 2018

So freaking cheesy. They just went to predictably far. I wanted to like it but gave up mid movie. So so bad.

• Aug 21, 2018

Worst movie ever. Absolutely retarded!!!

Worst movie ever. Absolutely retarded!!!

• Jul 18, 2018

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.