Mortal Engines Reviews

• 5d ago

Character development feels rushed and minimal. But I feel like this film is about a culture that is going 200mph 24/7. Making everything less personal, and more "objective" based. Great film

• Jul 10, 2019

Excellent world building. I found it very enjoyable once the shaky-cam settled down. You have to be a true sci fi fan and enjoy British filmmaking to take this one to heart.

• Jul 06, 2019

I liked this, I wasn't disappointed by this movie.

I liked this, I wasn't disappointed by this movie.

• Jul 05, 2019

Pretty to look at but makes no sense , subpar acting, and horrible dialog

Pretty to look at but makes no sense , subpar acting, and horrible dialog

• Jun 27, 2019

This movie was all over the place. The beginning didn't start off too forward. Had a good build to it, but once the intentions for the rest of the movie were revealed it went downhill. From the poorly written lines and the timing that they were executed, to the story in general - super rushed. It would have done better as a series. It had great potential.

• Jun 26, 2019

The movie lacks flow. I have listened to the whole mortal engines series on audio book. I am afraid the movie adaptation does nothing to do it justice. The plot of the movie differs way too much from the novels.....

• Jun 23, 2019

Super anti-American and ahistorical. It's funny cause the author could never write this story in China about China - it's only the American system that gives him to freedom to write this filth.

• Jun 20, 2019

It wasn't that bad, I found it entertaining. Might not be exactly like the book, but it was pretty close. I am not a big Peter Jackson fan either.

• Jun 17, 2019

If you enjoyed Jupiter Rising you’ll probably like this. Personally, I’m pretty over big budget dumpster fires. 1/2 star for the skeleton guy’s music and violence.

• tami
    Jun 16, 2019

This movie was the basic revenge type movie. It was an okay storyline, nothing out of the usual.