Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Reviews

September 24, 2017
The perfect genre movie. Absolutely loved this movie.
September 14, 2017
There's the odd good back-and-forth here, and, it's true that Pitt and Jolie do have chemistry, but, unfortunately, these aren't enough to take away from characters that aren't that engaging and are under-developed. Also, the film unfortunately has an all-too-annoying reliance on explosions.
½ September 10, 2017
"Mr. and Mrs. Smith " is a very pleasing, feel-good movie. It's too much fun to watch and the chemistry between the two leads is unbearable to watch! This movie is made to challenge everyone's sexuality! The two most photogenic people in Hollywood just manage to carry this whole movie with their expressions to each other. I swear I wish this was the pilot to a TV show or something. I would love if they did a TV show with those two people and their lives. It would have been too good and too sexy to miss!
August 12, 2017
The main idea for this movie is great, however there are many action scenes that weren't well planned and turned out being boring/repetitive. Angelina and Brad's chemistry is actually the best thing about the movie.
½ July 10, 2017
I Struggled To Get Through This. It's Even Worse That They Are Actually Married I Reckon! The Whole Concept Is Flawed In So Many Ways...I Won't Go On, But The Action Sequences Is All That Counts Here.
½ June 6, 2017
they were so good together shame its all fallen apart and the film was cool
April 29, 2017
Loads of fun, even still. Pitt and Jolie obviously had some great chemistry. The quips between the two and the action scenes work so well.
February 22, 2017
I don't see what the big hype was when this came out years ago but it has its moments not the worst film ever
½ January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 31, 2016
The situation was very intertaining but I was beginning to wonder at the end how many bullets it takes to make a movie.
½ December 29, 2016
Good and decent comedy / action-movie ! Fine Intertaintment from ex-couple " Brangelina " ! SOMDVD
October 17, 2016
Angelina Jolie is breathtaking while the ladies will certainly swoon over the ever-cool Brad Pitt. Even though the public probably views Jen as a better match for Mr. Smith, the arresting Jolie does a commendable job of playing his better half in the movie.

The action scenes are engaging but it's the playful and almost childlike exchange between the couple that keeps the audience entertained. While not known for his comedic talents, Pitt delivers the laughs in his own unique manner and the amusing Vince Vaughn only adds to the entertainment.

Although burdened with a predictable plot and an anticlimactic ending reminiscent of a 'Gun Kata' fight sequence from Kurt Wimmer's Equilibrium, one still enjoys the film for what it is, a fun movie.
October 6, 2016
Good movie from what I rememeber
September 21, 2016
Spoilers: They get a divorce.
August 26, 2016
Funny, sexy, dramatic, amazing! It is a romantic comedy action movie!!! Watch eit!!!!!!!!!!!
½ July 30, 2016
It's a chick flick & an action flick all in the same wrapper. Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy and girl try to kill one another... The great American rom-com but with assault weapons.

7/30/16
½ July 19, 2016
Like an installment of Mad Magazine's "Spy vs. Spy" with beautiful people.
jamrcla
½ July 6, 2016
Didn't expect it to be as good as it was, Some nice action pieces and some humour thrown in does make it better, Brad and Jolie are good together on screen and know how to work off each other (In a professional way).
June 27, 2016
Haven't seen this one yet.