Mr. & Mrs. Smith Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

This action comedy was great in my opinion. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were awesome and funny throughout the movie. The plot to the movie was great and the action scenes were awesome. To everyone that gave this movie a bad review, I say that you all have bad tastes in movies. I would recommend that people check this movie out. You'll enjoy it.

• Jan 11, 2020

I'm glad this action movie had a female co lead. But it was still a predictable violet boys vs girls played out plot.

• Dec 23, 2019

I remember being mildly uncomfortable during my first viewing and then the second time I saw it, I didn't even find it entertaining.

• Dec 19, 2019

Sometimes the chemistry between lead actors take movies up a couple of levels. This is one such case where the excellent and believeable relationship between Pitt and Jolie takes this film from your average popcorn flick to a good popcorn movie. It is the most simple of stories. 2 Assassins targeting each other and end up falling in love. It's told really well with the actors really bringing the chracters to life which in turn makes the film a lot more fun to watch. The Rom Com parts are interwoven nicely with the action. Kinberg has done brillaintly well in maximising his avaliable talents to create a summer film full of snappy banter, crackling explosions and solid entertainment. It's still a silly popcorn flick, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Just switch your brain off and enjoy.

• Dec 17, 2019

As great as the chemistry between Pitt and Jolie is, it is hard to appreciate the film with such a confusing and noisy plot.

• Dec 02, 2019

It is cheesy but does not fail on the action aspect. Iconic for sure.

It is cheesy but does not fail on the action aspect. Iconic for sure.

• Nov 13, 2019

Mr. and Mrs. Smith presents fun action while it is also lighthearted and funny

Mr. and Mrs. Smith presents fun action while it is also lighthearted and funny

• Oct 24, 2019

Very silly plot, but an immensely enjoyable movie to watch. I've seen it at least a dozen times. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Oct 02, 2019

I thought it was going to be worse. Some things are enjoyable and fun. Overall it will past the time if your bored.

• Sep 01, 2019