Mr. Popper's Penguins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Popper's Penguins Reviews

January 5, 2018
Just... Read the book, it's not worth it.
December 31, 2017
Absolutely terrible. So bloody cheesy
December 31, 2017
Great film, very predictable but who cares it's a family film. It's heart warming and has a great message at it's core.
December 26, 2017
Not bad. Ok chilled out film for a Boxing Day
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 4.0

Nada interesante que mostrar.
½ December 13, 2017
well I remembered looking at poster when I went swimming once, but I've never seen the movie
November 30, 2017
I am a mom. I have a 17 month old. I really appreciated this movie. ""You can't even get a reservation here unless you're dating the Donald, and I'm not willing to do that." Sad. LGB1
½ October 5, 2017
Mr. Popper (Jim Carrey) is a successful real estate developer in Manhattan. He lives in a posh apartment on Park Avenue, and is on the fast track to a partnership in a prestigious company. However, his life changes radically when he receives a final gift from his late father -- a live penguin, which is soon joined by five more penguins. The birds' antics soon win over Mr. Popper, and as he bonds with the penguins, his chilly relationship with his ex-wife (Carla Gugino) and kids begins to thaw.
½ September 17, 2017
The penguins are incredibly cute!
September 4, 2017
Jim Carrey is funny as all ways I think it was a funny movie to enjoy
½ July 11, 2017
Fun for the kids, but anyone else will find it disgusting, even those who love the book. Recommended for kids.
May 2, 2017
They made this a book now it's a movie starring Jimmy Carrie and it's not the best film that came out, it is a silly movie
April 22, 2017
I loved it & think this was a lighthearted funny movie with a good message on recognizing the important things in life.
April 4, 2017
Jim Carey strikes again with another idiotic comedy that brings only the paycheck.
½ January 29, 2017
Jim Carrey makes a valid role in the performance, of course comedy, which is be able to entertain a situation with humor and causing trouble with animated penguins. Penguins, who cry, bite and poo on Carrey entertained for some time, but the joke above is saturated.
But, fortunately, the pace of change when the penguins begin to imitate Chaplin, and hurry up cause Mr. Popper.
The plot is further stirred for Mr. Popper's family affairs, and getting one child in popularity.
Sure this is one way to entertain the whole family.
½ January 8, 2017
This was a good, clean and funny movie. I've always liked Jim Carry since I was a kid. He's so silly. This movie didn't let me down. It's staying in my collection. I love the part at the end when he's performing he slow motion man. That was hilarious. I would recommend this.
½ January 2, 2017
This is not Jim carry movie! Not funny or hilarious
November 24, 2016
be honest who doesn't like penguins its a cute fun film it's not for everyone but i enjoyed it.
½ October 15, 2016
Feel good fun for all the family
½ August 12, 2016
With a nonsense plot and generic characters, Mr Popper's penguins is a dumb movie, but enjoyably so.
Grade: C