Mr. Popper's Penguins Reviews

• 5d ago

Oscar-Worthy Jim Carrey performance! Greater than the Godfather and La La Land!!! I'm serious this movie is great!

• Aug 09, 2019

I read the book then watched the movie. Book was more dramatic. Movie was funnier.

• Jul 17, 2019

True, it's predictable but JIm Carrey's performance and the humour derived from seeing a bunch of penguins together make this a fun, albeit inoffensive, family comedy.

• Jun 26, 2019

Mr. Popper's Penguins delivers a fun & truthful experience. A good performance from Jim Carrey & decent CG penguins. The actions of the penguins are scientifically accurate, the movie stayed true to the social aspects of the penguins' life. This movie draws quite a few laughs, but it still could have been better. I recommend it for families looking for a fun movie night pick.

• Jun 04, 2019

I like Jim Carey although many of his characters are very much the same. If you want a good, clean family fun film then this is it. I'm not sure why the audience score is so low.

• Mar 19, 2019

I loved it it was like the book but with more action and I loved it one of my favorite movies if you like funny and hilarious movies I think you should watch this one it’s a classic I hope you will get a chance to get to watch Mr. Poppers Penguins you will love it !!!😊😍😍😍😍😍🀣

• Mar 15, 2019

One of the most obnoxious, annoying, and unfunny comedies that I've ever seen in my life. I haven't seen a comedy this bad since Mystery Man, and you know you suck as a movie when you're being compared to a superhero movie that everybody has forgotten about.

• Nov 04, 2018

a bland family comedy that misses the mark almost every time.

a bland family comedy that misses the mark almost every time.

• Sep 25, 2018

The movie itself can make someone want to ship himself to Antarctica out of sheer boredom after sticking around for less than half an hour.

• May 26, 2018