The Next Three Days Reviews

• Jan 20, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this fast-paced drama delivered perfectly and emphatically by Banks and Crowe - a refreshing take on the often-stale prison-break genre.

• Jan 19, 2020

I saw this movie for the first time tonight and thought it was terrible enough to immediately write this review. The movie has a horribly slow beginning with one implausible thing after the next. The entire plot revolves around a wife who supposedly commited murder but pretty much nothing was revealed about that murder, making you question why her husband thought she was so innocent to begin with. This faulty writing made me question why he was so adamant about getting her out of jail. At least there was finally some action at the end of the movie to break up the snooze fest which was the rest of the film. I'm surprised so many people gave it such good reviews. Side note: how was Elizabeth Bank's hair so pristine when she was literally just broken out of prison?

• Jan 13, 2020

A great thriller. Nothing too special but still fun to watch.

A great thriller. Nothing too special but still fun to watch.

• Sep 29, 2019

I think Russell Crowe discovered when he did some research, and-- here I am a little dim as I am old now and have some memory problems-- He read somewhere that we can choose what our own reality is and it did not matter whether she said she was guilty or innocent. He had already made his decision; no contingencies...I guess the button found was for the audience; a red herring; not sure. I got bored towards the end and lost some interest...

• Jul 07, 2019

The suspense was intense!

The suspense was intense!

• Jul 01, 2019

Movie is good for people who like thrillers without much blood shed.

Movie is good for people who like thrillers without much blood shed.

• Jun 29, 2019

I never understood how this wasn't a huge movie. 52% makes no sense. It's a 95 all day.

• Jun 16, 2019

It kept my attention and that's not easy to do. Good plot, but seemed a little crazy.

• Jun 07, 2019

Wow. Skill-full writing and acting makes this movie a must see. Russell Crowe gives a great performance, and this movie will keep you on the edge of your seat rooting for the family.

• May 26, 2019

Excellent thriller, implausible? maybe but gripping nonetheless! And I'm not a great fan of Crowe!!!Defo go watch!!!