Reviews

• Nov 07, 2021

Ah yes, the one where Bond dresses like a clown aka the one literally called Octopussy! LMAO! All things considered, this one is less goofy than I remembered. There still is definitely some cartoonish nonsense here, like Bond somehow teleporting and a Tarzan yell from him. I've notice a trend with these Moore entries of them ruining perfectly cool stunts with either stupid sound effects or following them up with extremely unrealistic feats, definitely giving off a frustrating mix of feelings toward his run. A couple of his are definitely great, This isn't one of them. The main Bond girl, Octopussy herself, is a very confusingly written character. Her motives and actions are all over the place. The main henchman is a discount Oddjob. Bond himself is the most adolescent, perverted version of himself ever. He also, pretty much gives himself up on multiple occasions. At a point it seemed like he just enjoys being a hostage. That being said, it's fun, the plot is decent, everything is just ok enough for a pass. None of the negatives hurt the overall experience all too much. This one doesn't hurt the franchise. Ya, it's alright.

• Nov 06, 2021

Love this film it is super funny

Love this film it is super funny

• Sep 30, 2021

My favorite from the Moore era. Balances some intense scenes, fantastic stunts and action with lots of humor and a convoluted but interesting plot.

• Sep 28, 2021

This is Roger Moore's best Bond movie. Octopussy is an awesome movie and has just does it for me the most out of all the Roger Moore films. There are some Bond movies I do love more. But none of the others with Roger Moore is any of them. It's definitely one of the best action movies of the 1980s. Everyone must enjoy watching this for a lifetime.

• Jul 19, 2021

[⭐️70%] Octopussy has a longer than average duration when it comes to James Bond movies, however it never drags in any places and is constantly moving with some fantastic big scale action scenes.

• May 16, 2021

This movie got nuclear.

This movie got nuclear.

• May 15, 2021

Although the action sequences feels like Roger Moore would have had a heart attack from it , Octopussy has a memorable villain and Roger Moore despite his age , manages to pull it off barely still. Although having a decent story line , Roger Moore ridiculously wears a clown costume. (Really?!?!)

• May 14, 2021

The best of Moore's final four Bond films. It's not a strong Bond film but certainly better than the films before and after it. Villain B / Bond Girl B+ / Theme B-

• Apr 29, 2021

Roger Moore's worst. The action scenes are so dumb. The villain has a terrible plan. Nothing really makes sense.

• Apr 07, 2021

Es una pelicula entretenida y digna de la saga en su primera mitad, luego cae con un ritmo muy lento y actuaciones planas, a pesar de los detalles sin sentidos y lo ridiculo que ponen a Moore, la pelicula se deja disfrutar y no me parece la peor.