Peace, Love, & Misunderstanding Reviews

• Apr 09, 2019

I love Elizabeth Olsen but this film sucks.

I love Elizabeth Olsen but this film sucks.

• Sep 09, 2018

I enjoyed this movie, scenes of getting older, life changes and so do we

I enjoyed this movie, scenes of getting older, life changes and so do we

• Sep 26, 2017

I'm much too conservative to agree with the radical views held by most of the characters of this film, but I loved it! The acting was terrific; I especially enjoyed Jane Fonda and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I really savored the wackiness and found myself giggling, throughout. A great little escape!

• Feb 11, 2017

So fake. What was Jane thinking?

So fake. What was Jane thinking?

• Nov 13, 2016

A decent family movie that kept me entertained. The plot is mostly blah and boring and very predictable.

• Nov 05, 2016

also ronald reagan book and homophobic comments??? and the girl being mad judgmental and rude to a butcher that she doesn't even know, she's not even a vegan and therefore she partakes in the same meat industry she criticizes. also that dumb ass film the boy made at the end looked like my 7th grade nucleus video, and all these ppl pretending to be activists is just offensive, everyone in the cast is white and insanely privileged, they have nothing that they are fighting for, they are all just activists to feel morally superior

• Jun 01, 2016

It's not an Academy Award movie, but it had its moments, Jane Fonda plays the aging hippie well, it was her grandkids that were the ones who you wanted to watch. Since they were ducks out of water in Woodstock. In the other hand nice acting, and nice way to explain a different life in another country cities. As that being said for this being a solid movie with did a mention Elizabeth Olsen how beatiful she is in this film... she is gorgeous to see on screen, one of the main reasons why I watched this movie, So I give " Peace, Love And Misunderstanding " a C-.

• Jan 01, 2016

Ignore the haters - this movie is wonderful. Sure, there are a couple of plot contrivances, but there are in all movies. I absolutely loved it. There are some amazing female actors in it, the scenery is breathtaking, and the plot is sweet.

• May 23, 2015

Silly but well intentioned. Isn't an indie film without Catherine keener! Gotta love the queen Jane Fonda as a hippie!

• May 13, 2015

The main plot line was mislead by subplots that just made the movie very confusing and boring.