Penguins Of Madagascar Reviews

• Aug 30, 2019

Some dishes are best served on the side. Turns out this is also true of the militant brotherhood of Madagascar's Penguins.

• Jul 24, 2019

Since when did Madagascar become so silly and predictable?!

Since when did Madagascar become so silly and predictable?!

• Jun 27, 2019

Most under appreciated (kids) movie ever!

Most under appreciated (kids) movie ever!

• Apr 01, 2019

The story is a little bland, and the characters aren’t fun in any way

The story is a little bland, and the characters aren’t fun in any way

• Mar 09, 2019

Probably one of the strongest Madagascar movies in my opinion. Our kids love it and mom/dad still laugh at the jokes. Lots of fun.

• Feb 07, 2019

such a hilarious movie

such a hilarious movie

• Jan 26, 2019

Absolutely sparkling kids film, perfectly paced with cracking jokes and some great voice performances by seasoned professionals and Benedict Cumberbatch.

• Dec 26, 2018

Spinoff nobody wanted and were pleasantly surprised!

Spinoff nobody wanted and were pleasantly surprised!

• Dec 08, 2018

A great spinoff which includes great cast choices and laughs. Isn't as good as the Madagascar films

• Nov 15, 2018