The Pink Panther - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Pink Panther Reviews

½ November 19, 2016
Why does Hollywood feel the need to not just reboot classics, but to actually dumb them down. Steve Martin resurrects Inspector Clouseau to unfunny and annoying results. This time around Clouseau doesn't just seem essentric, but now he is downright mentally ill.
½ July 23, 2016
A painfully unfunny remake of the 1963 classic of the same name.
July 2, 2016
So funny! I would like to buy a hamburger!
½ June 26, 2016
I was a big fan of the original Pink Panther and I love Jean Reno which is why I wonder why this incredible stink bomb was ever made. I find Jean Reno a terribly talented actor. He even made Godzilla enjoyable. But in The Pink Panther the absence of his trademark facial hair marks the absence of his brilliant acting. This movie had one funny part. I remember laughing once but I couldn't tell you where.
June 9, 2016
5 r8 5 this movie is funny and awsome ~~~~~
jamrcla
June 6, 2016
Enjoyed it as much as I could of, A little silly but fun for kids but adults may find it very poor compared to the originals.
May 22, 2016
A very funny slapstick comedy with Steve Martin that is underrated.
April 25, 2016
Peter Sellers in his half manic way made Inspector Clouseau so comically funny and appealing to audiences. Steve Martin on the other hand played a really bad parody of someone parodying Sellers. As someone who loves and respected the comic genius of Peter Sellers as well as Herbert Lom, this movie is an absolute insult the memory of a comic acting legend. The slapstick and situational comedy of the original series is desecrated by the unintelligent toilet humor of Martin. Instead show your kids the original pink panther series.

Zero stars given.
March 17, 2016
I laughed a few times. But overall the movie was to silly for my tastes. Steve Martin was funny but the movie was more stupid then anything.
½ January 9, 2016
There are hilarious moments here and Martin is awesome! Unfortunately, some things are just too fake feeling and more-or less substance-less.
½ November 10, 2015
Hilarious! Steve Martin is awesome
October 5, 2015
This movie starts of really slow, but then picks up steam, but it didn't meet my expectations at all. Steve Martin has a ridiculous accent, take out the hamburger scene and it's average. An okay film not what I was expecting, but I love Beyoncé. As that being said for the movie being okay and sometimes being cheesy, I give " The Pink Panther " a solid C.
September 17, 2015
What the hell was Martin thinking.....pales in comparison to Sellers and the original.
August 9, 2015
Steve Martin gets raunchy.
½ July 30, 2015
not as good as Sellers' version but damn close
July 26, 2015
Both of the new Steve Martin Pink Panther movies are guilty pleasure.
May 16, 2015
I laugh until I cry every time I watch the movie
½ May 7, 2015
Good performance by Steve Martin (in terms of comedy). More of a promo for Beyonce. There's an overabundance of cliche gags though. The resolution is a bit too sudden. Good to watch if you want some Martin comedy.
½ February 24, 2015
I used to love this movie as a kid.