The Pink Panther - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Pink Panther Reviews

July 8, 2017
God bless Steve Martin & Jean Reno :)
July 3, 2017
I saw this movie since I was a child my favorite part was I like to buy a hamburger
June 9, 2017
This was THE funnniest movie of all time! We watch it almost once a week and are still dying of laughter!
½ June 8, 2017
Steve Martin is a genius. His funniest performance yet!
June 1, 2017
Just fun enough to qualify as fresh, The Pink Panther has laughs and a half-ways decent mystery to justify them.
February 25, 2017
There are real belly laughs here. The scenes when Clouseau is learning to speak English, at The Waldorf in Beyonce's room and proving he and Ponton are Beyonce's backup dancers are hliarious. Steve Martin was slapstick funny, endearing and silly.
January 25, 2017
I haven't laughed this much in AGES!!!
½ November 19, 2016
Why does Hollywood feel the need to not just reboot classics, but to actually dumb them down. Steve Martin resurrects Inspector Clouseau to unfunny and annoying results. This time around Clouseau doesn't just seem essentric, but now he is downright mentally ill.
½ July 23, 2016
A painfully unfunny remake of the 1963 classic of the same name.
July 2, 2016
So funny! I would like to buy a hamburger!
½ June 26, 2016
I was a big fan of the original Pink Panther and I love Jean Reno which is why I wonder why this incredible stink bomb was ever made. I find Jean Reno a terribly talented actor. He even made Godzilla enjoyable. But in The Pink Panther the absence of his trademark facial hair marks the absence of his brilliant acting. This movie had one funny part. I remember laughing once but I couldn't tell you where.
June 9, 2016
5 r8 5 this movie is funny and awsome ~~~~~
jamrcla
June 6, 2016
Enjoyed it as much as I could of, A little silly but fun for kids but adults may find it very poor compared to the originals.
May 22, 2016
A very funny slapstick comedy with Steve Martin that is underrated.
April 25, 2016
Peter Sellers in his half manic way made Inspector Clouseau so comically funny and appealing to audiences. Steve Martin on the other hand played a really bad parody of someone parodying Sellers. As someone who loves and respected the comic genius of Peter Sellers as well as Herbert Lom, this movie is an absolute insult the memory of a comic acting legend. The slapstick and situational comedy of the original series is desecrated by the unintelligent toilet humor of Martin. Instead show your kids the original pink panther series.

Zero stars given.
March 17, 2016
I laughed a few times. But overall the movie was to silly for my tastes. Steve Martin was funny but the movie was more stupid then anything.
½ January 9, 2016
There are hilarious moments here and Martin is awesome! Unfortunately, some things are just too fake feeling and more-or less substance-less.
½ November 10, 2015
Hilarious! Steve Martin is awesome
October 5, 2015
This movie starts of really slow, but then picks up steam, but it didn't meet my expectations at all. Steve Martin has a ridiculous accent, take out the hamburger scene and it's average. An okay film not what I was expecting, but I love Beyoncé. As that being said for the movie being okay and sometimes being cheesy, I give " The Pink Panther " a solid C.