Pitch Perfect 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pitch Perfect 3 Reviews

September 22, 2018
A bit paint by numbers with the inclusion of some scenes feeling quite contrived to ensure this entry has some key pitch perfect staples (sing off being a key example). It?s saving grace is the actresses play their parts very well and have encapsulated these roles for 3 films. Still some funny set pieces and good songs don?t make this film unenjoyable.
September 17, 2018
Neither of these films are great, but they're all harmless and quite entertaining to watch..
½ September 15, 2018
If you are into a capella this will due. It's the weakest movie out all of them, but it succeeds at staying true to its traditions. If you liked the other ones, you will likely enjoy this one too. Also nice to see an introduction of Steinfeld
½ September 12, 2018
All-around good musical movie, like most have mentioned it does not even come close to being as great as the two first were but it's not bad. Would probably have given this movie 4/5 if the humor wasn't GOD AWFUL. Honestly, Every single line spoken by Fat Amy made me groan in pain.
September 4, 2018
Was bland, boring and over-done
½ September 3, 2018
Very poor. So far off the first two movies its embarrassing. Same recycled jokes and a nonsense story.
August 27, 2018
Poor souls, they think that the actors being likable, Anna Kendrick's charm and the awesome musical sequences are all it takes to recapture that which made the first film a contemporary classic of sorts. Let's face it, although they're nowhere near as bad as that company which must not be named now owned by a company that will soon take over the entertainment industry, then the world (OF COURSE!), how many of us are convinced that this is going to be the last Pitch Perfect movie? I think we'll probably just be counting how long it takes before Universal announces Pitch Perfect 4. 2/3 of the movie is the first film in Europe before it straight ups becomes a gender-swapped version of The Hangover Part III near the climax, mostly for trailer fodder. Pitch Perfect 3 has a few funny moments but its an underwhelming and disappointing alleged conclusion to a trilogy that never needed sequels to begin with.
½ August 17, 2018
I wish I could give this one star. I wish I could undo seeing this. Sadly, life is not always fair. Pitch perfect is not pitch perfect without Bumper. Do not get rid of Bumper and Jesse.
July 19, 2018
i absolutely love this movie and im sad that its over idk why people hate it so much
July 18, 2018
I saw this movie and I loved it so very much I'm such a big pitch perfect fan, I just couldn't get enough, it was funny, heartwarming, and fun for the whole family, when it comes out on dvd I will hands down buy it,and watch it a million toimes that is how much I loved it.
July 16, 2018
It's not as good as the first two, with nothing fresh ore inovative, but an likable ensemble, well paced movie, made it decent and okay.

CLASSIFICATION | 6.4/10
½ July 8, 2018
Just watched for the noise couldn't get into it
July 7, 2018
Yawn. They shouldn't even have made this movie.
½ July 7, 2018
Pitch Perfect 3 should have been better.
½ July 3, 2018
Don't waste your money. Bad acting, underwhelming musical numbers, and a distractingly bad and convoluted plot. The first movie wasn't exactly Citizen Kane but it was fun and entertaining, which were my hopes for this movie; unfortunately it was neither.
½ June 26, 2018
Vacía y sin relevancia, Una Película que no cumple con la función de divertir y tristemente se ve opaca por sus antecesoras, su topico continua entreteniendo y opacando sus grandes vacios.
½ June 18, 2018
I liked the first movie. The second movie was okay. But this was just dumb. Even the music was mediocre.
½ June 18, 2018
The best part about Pitch Perfect is the singing and really nothing else matters. The characters were already developed in the first movie and then expounded on in the second one, so this film is just the wrap up.
June 16, 2018
Divertido, mas não o melhor da série.