Pitch Perfect 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pitch Perfect 3 Reviews

½ February 20, 2019
should've stop at 1
February 17, 2019
i loved the music and the humour got physically which i enjoyed but didnt like the plot didnt exactly make sense and at the end i was dieing to see the bellas get the previous nemises to take moist down i would have loved to see das sound machine and the tremble makers all annihilate always moist
½ February 16, 2019
Sometime in the future, Pitch Perfect movies would be as bad as this one
February 8, 2019
Pitch Perfect was sexy, entertaining, fun had a good message but overall it was awkward. As much as I don't like that word it really was awkward and some sub plots where totally useless and did not fit. The humor was terrible and was very poorly executed. The actors did a good job, at least 2-3 of them. But the rest, they acted just as terrific as their characters. The directing style was poorly executed as well. But the things I mentioned at the beginning are the only things that stands out and help make this movie what it is. The sound effects where amazing to, but that was really expected from them give the fact that it is a musical video.
Overall this is an above average movie which could have been a lot better if it was cared a bit more and developed more the characters depth and the plot complexity.
January 24, 2019
It was a very funny movie to watch, funny moments, musical numbers you can not miss. The Bellas return better than ever, much better than the second part. The plot is a bit poor but the truth is that this film leaves good messages about friendship and family. The story of Fat Amy and her father is interesting and I think they could have developed it more. A touching ending for this group of women.
½ January 18, 2019
I thought the trailer looked horrid so I expected this film to be complete crap, and due to the extremely negative expectation, I ended up not thinking of it so badly. It's a no brainer, but the music was okay. Def. a good choice of film to play in the background without needing paying it all of your attention.
January 16, 2019
The musical numbers were great (as expected) and through the film, Fat Amy was the definite highlight. That being said, it sometimes didnâ(TM)t feel like a Pitch Perfect movie. While it was funny to see Amy totally destroy the villains in a fight, it felt a little out of place. I enjoyed the attempt at making 3 a tad different from the other Pitch Perfect filmsâ"because, really, who doesnâ(TM)t enjoy a fun choir competition now and themâ"but unfortunately, it felt a little too different. That being said, it was still entertaining, but it was a little âwhat just happened?â?.
January 11, 2019
Okay, I love these ladies. The first movie is high on my list of favorites. This third one is disappointing on so many levels. Not as much catchy music. Horrible USO outfits. DJ Khaled. Very little Alexis Knapp. A sappy story not fit for these strong female characters. Fat Amy busting out the violent moves. I'm only giving it a passing grade for nostalgia purposes. This movie blows chunks.
December 31, 2018
Loved it made burst out with simles and made me want to watch more muscials
December 22, 2018
Fails to entertain or produce any funny moments.
December 3, 2018
Pitch Perfect 3 is one of the most unnecessary films in recent memory, especially since they ditched everything that made the first two so enjoyable. The third act of the atrocity is mind boggling bad and makes zero sense.
November 24, 2018
Perhaps one of the worst movies I've seen this year.
½ November 23, 2018
Underwhelming, would not recommend.
½ November 19, 2018
This one lacks literally every ounce of charm it ever had going for it in the first. Just an obvious quick cash cow. The chemistry between any of the lazily written characters here is downright nauseating to watch.
November 4, 2018
"Pitch Perfect 3" é divertido e agradável se conseguires ignorar a má escrita e a confusão do enredo do filme. Uma desilusão...
½ October 29, 2018
Pitch Perfect 3 fails to capture the magic of the first movie and the charm of its predecessor resulting in a disappointing addition to the franchise and a poor excuse to create a trilogy.
October 21, 2018
Not as good as the first two. Bit pointless really.
½ October 16, 2018
Best one yet. I didn't like the rest, to be honest.
October 14, 2018
I thought it was the best pitch perfect yet I love this movie in fact I am watching it right now ??????
October 7, 2018
Yes, the plot is all out of wack, and it's a repetition of the first two movies. But the characters introduced into the series are the most unique of the entire trilogy, and for once, aren't all acapella. The music, however short some scenes are with it included, is unrivaled in this series