Pitch Perfect 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pitch Perfect 3 Reviews

½ November 19, 2018
This one lacks literally every ounce of charm it ever had going for it in the first. Just an obvious quick cash cow. The chemistry between any of the lazily written characters here is downright nauseating to watch.
November 4, 2018
"Pitch Perfect 3" é divertido e agradável se conseguires ignorar a má escrita e a confusão do enredo do filme. Uma desilusão...
½ October 29, 2018
Pitch Perfect 3 fails to capture the magic of the first movie and the charm of its predecessor resulting in a disappointing addition to the franchise and a poor excuse to create a trilogy.
October 21, 2018
Not as good as the first two. Bit pointless really.
½ October 16, 2018
Best one yet. I didn't like the rest, to be honest.
October 14, 2018
I thought it was the best pitch perfect yet I love this movie in fact I am watching it right now ??????
October 7, 2018
Yes, the plot is all out of wack, and it's a repetition of the first two movies. But the characters introduced into the series are the most unique of the entire trilogy, and for once, aren't all acapella. The music, however short some scenes are with it included, is unrivaled in this series
½ October 7, 2018
its alright the best bit is when hailee steinfeild sings in the riff off
September 28, 2018
so bad, but I was braindead, so perfect.
½ September 24, 2018
The fact that they were able to even pull off another movie in this franchise, disjointed, sloppy, and incomplete though it may be, is enough to secure a slightly below average rating.
½ September 23, 2018
Very disappointed. I loved Pitch Perfect 1. It appears that pitch perfect 3 was only made for the possible sale of different music mixes. The music was the best part of the movie and even the music was not all that great, because there were too many mixes of songs. Not enough full songs to be "great". The acting wasn't very good either.
September 22, 2018
A bit paint by numbers with the inclusion of some scenes feeling quite contrived to ensure this entry has some key pitch perfect staples (sing off being a key example). It?s saving grace is the actresses play their parts very well and have encapsulated these roles for 3 films. Still some funny set pieces and good songs don?t make this film unenjoyable.
September 17, 2018
Neither of these films are great, but they're all harmless and quite entertaining to watch..
½ September 15, 2018
If you are into a capella this will due. It's the weakest movie out all of them, but it succeeds at staying true to its traditions. If you liked the other ones, you will likely enjoy this one too. Also nice to see an introduction of Steinfeld
½ September 12, 2018
All-around good musical movie, like most have mentioned it does not even come close to being as great as the two first were but it's not bad. Would probably have given this movie 4/5 if the humor wasn't GOD AWFUL. Honestly, Every single line spoken by Fat Amy made me groan in pain.
September 4, 2018
Was bland, boring and over-done
½ September 3, 2018
Very poor. So far off the first two movies its embarrassing. Same recycled jokes and a nonsense story.
August 27, 2018
Poor souls, they think that the actors being likable, Anna Kendrick's charm and the awesome musical sequences are all it takes to recapture that which made the first film a contemporary classic of sorts. Let's face it, although they're nowhere near as bad as that company which must not be named now owned by a company that will soon take over the entertainment industry, then the world (OF COURSE!), how many of us are convinced that this is going to be the last Pitch Perfect movie? I think we'll probably just be counting how long it takes before Universal announces Pitch Perfect 4. 2/3 of the movie is the first film in Europe before it straight ups becomes a gender-swapped version of The Hangover Part III near the climax, mostly for trailer fodder. Pitch Perfect 3 has a few funny moments but its an underwhelming and disappointing alleged conclusion to a trilogy that never needed sequels to begin with.
½ August 17, 2018
I wish I could give this one star. I wish I could undo seeing this. Sadly, life is not always fair. Pitch perfect is not pitch perfect without Bumper. Do not get rid of Bumper and Jesse.