The Princess Diaries Reviews

• Jul 02, 2019

I enjoy this movie every time I watch it! compared to some of the garbage that is out there it is great! Not one drop of blood spilled in the entire Movie! Julie Andrews is great and Hector Elizondo as 'Joe" is a hoot! The second one is not as good. but still good fun!

• Jun 26, 2019

The Princess Diaries is Phenomenal!!

The Princess Diaries is Phenomenal!!

• Jun 20, 2019

I like this movie because the story of this movie was very fresh and interesting. One day, an old lady came to visit Mia's home. She said Mia is going to be a princess. After Mia decided to be a princess, it was a story of growing up learning to be a princess. She learned how to talk like a royalty and she learned how to royally greet. Another reason why I like this movie is because I love Anne Hathaway's acting as the main female character. Actually, I saw the movie because Anne Hathaway was starring. Hathaway's terrific acting made the movie great.

• Jun 18, 2019

Amazing. Just amazing. Cult classic. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Amazing. Just amazing. Cult classic. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

• Apr 26, 2019

I've loved this movie since it came out, it's quirky, fun and heartwarming.. I love Anne's performance as well as Julie's, very entertaining

• Apr 19, 2019

Maybe sad how much I enjoy this movie, but a strong cast and witty humor makes it a fun experience for everyone

• Jan 28, 2019

Funny,sweet and familiar

Funny,sweet and familiar

• Dec 31, 2018

This movie may have a 47% on here, but it will forever have a 100% in my heart.

This movie may have a 47% on here, but it will forever have a 100% in my heart.

• Dec 08, 2018

Predictable and silly at times offering from the Disney stable with the occasional laugh. Julie Andrews the only real shining light in this.

• Nov 19, 2018

Highly underrated film. One of the most underrated chick flicks ever. It's a cute movie that is very fun to watch. I don't get why most critics dislike this film, it was decent. Anne Hathaway was great in this movie! I love Anne Hathaway. Princess Mia is definitely her best role. Rating: 6.5/10