Pumpkinhead Reviews

• Nov 23, 2020

I'd rather play hopscotch in rush-hour traffic than watch this a second time

I'd rather play hopscotch in rush-hour traffic than watch this a second time

• Nov 10, 2020

Awesome monster movie. Really well done, memorable revenge fable. One of the coolest monster designs, and a performance from Lance Henriksen, that may be a bit over the top, but is still incredibly intense. It's just a classic, tragic tale.

• Nov 01, 2020

Wonderful movie with a great performance by Lance Henriksen. The special effects leave much to be desired but this is a solid creature feature for fans of the genre.

• Oct 27, 2020

Dark shadowy tale of a father's loss of a son and the tragedy of revenge. The creature is unique and terrifying, exacting punishment on the ones who killed his child.

• Oct 23, 2020

The design of the pumpkinhead creature is creepy and terrifying, the film has its moments of terror and gore. The story and acting are alittle outdated from the films of today but It still manages to get by as a B horror film.

Mark B Super Reviewer
    Oct 18, 2020

This 80's cult classic by special effects wizard Stand Winston (The Thing, Terminator, Aliens, Iron Man) really stands the test of time. A perfect watch for Halloween.

• Oct 17, 2020

I only seen this movie once, and idk if I'd watch it again. I thought that it had a lot of small talk and was kinda slow/boring. Not too much action till about the end, the end was alright. No well known actors really but if you look at the credits a young Blossom plays one of the kids in the movie, a little trivia. I thought that it was alright and I think that I saw that this movie has a lot of other Pumpkinhead movies after this one. Idk if I will watch those ones or not 2 stars.

• Oct 16, 2020

This story isn't overly complicated and cuts right to the point. I like that it's not just a simple random demon movie but it's more of a witchcraft Conjuring movie with purpose in its plot. Good special effects, costumes and the set of the old woman on the mountain was pretty freaky and her house was amazing.

• Oct 15, 2020

So awful you must watch just to see the terrible ending. 😂

So awful you must watch just to see the terrible ending. 😂

• Sep 23, 2020

A refreshing story with practical and effective execution.

A refreshing story with practical and effective execution.