Punisher: War Zone Reviews

• Feb 13, 2020

The best adaption of the character YET. on par with Dredd with Carl Urban and Logan. Ray Stevenson IS Frank Castle from Punisher MAX. it is incredible. if you are expecting an engaging plot from a PUNISHER movie...then that is YOUR fault. its an action flick in everyway.

• Dec 27, 2019

Ray Stevens is the most comic accurate Punisher! Great action, story and Jigsaw looked way better than he did on the Netflix series.

• Oct 17, 2019

great movie I loved jigsaws aesthetic the only problem I really have with this movie is the casting Choice of Micro.

• Oct 05, 2019

Great movie. Better than the last movie (The Punisher).

Great movie. Better than the last movie (The Punisher).

• Sep 22, 2019

It's The Punisher, and it's pretty rad.

It's The Punisher, and it's pretty rad.

• Sep 17, 2019

I love this movie because it introduces jigsaw and the punisher becomes a full punisher

• Sep 04, 2019

The only Punisher movie that captures the violence and grit of The Punisher.

The only Punisher movie that captures the violence and grit of The Punisher.

• Aug 18, 2019

Oh i hate this movie so bad

Oh i hate this movie so bad

• Aug 15, 2019

Great movie! Is spot on in every way to the comic books. Don't take it too seriously otherwise you won't enjoy the comedic violence.

• Jul 22, 2019

Yikes! This movies dialogue is so awful. Some scenes work but its few and far between. This the movie and never heard of and your see on your friends shelve and put in late at night.