Queen of the Damned Reviews

• Jun 02, 2019

is worth a watch but I don't see myself watching it again any time soon. I thought the story was really good but the ending was kind of a drag..it lacked more excitement. saying it's the "worst movie in existence" is just not true, if you think this is bad go watch " showgirls 2"

• Nov 16, 2018

Queen of the Damned seems to have been assembled using the discarded pieces of music videos and other movies. It's 100 minutes of MTV-inspired filmmaking, with a metal soundtrack that would wake the dead and a video style that demands all sort of filters, odd angles, quick cuts, and other, assorted trickery. The plot doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It will confuse those who haven't read "The Vampire Chronicles" and will infuriate those who have because of the number of omissions and changes.  There are no characters to care about or despise. The only reason the movie can occasionally be considered watchable is because individual scenes are so outrageously dumb that they are hilarious.

• Oct 31, 2018

Amo i film sui vampiri e questo mi è piaciuto molto

Amo i film sui vampiri e questo mi è piaciuto molto

• Oct 29, 2018

Best vimpire movie of all time

Best vimpire movie of all time

• Oct 27, 2018

That anyone at all found this movie enjoyable is beyond me. This is, by far, the WORST movie in existence. It took a wonderful story from a book and massacred it. I would wipe this movie from existence if I could.

• Aug 20, 2018

Love this movie 5STARS

Love this movie 5STARS

• Aug 13, 2018

Another case of all style and no substance. Aside from the production design there is nothing positive to say about this dull and pure cornball movie. Stuart Townsend is certainly better than the horribly miscast Tom Cruise in the film adaptation of "Interview with the Vampire" but that is not saying much. He too comes off as totally goofy in the role of the iconic vampire. Not as much as Cruise, but still goofy as you can get. The same can be said for the late Aaliyah Haughton. She was not at all menacing or scary as Queen Akasha. Maybe Hollywood sshould give up on the vampire genre. It has not produced a good movie in over thirty years and what we have seen as of late has been pure garbage.

• Mar 31, 2018

It's so blatantly a full length music video that's dated and full of nonsense, but it's so gloriously awful and fun.

• Oct 25, 2017

Skrnavljenje!! Zato je Ann dozvolila ovakvo neto? Da je bar ojadilo blagajne...

Skrnavljenje!! Zato je Ann dozvolila ovakvo neto? Da je bar ojadilo blagajne...

• Oct 14, 2017

Loosely based on the vampire chronicles, the movie is still its' own story. Aaliyah and the rest of the cast were great!