Raid Reviews

• Feb 23, 2019

I enjoyed the movie, it is loosely based on two to three different IT raids from the 1980's which made names for being the longest and having the biggest recover made by the IT department, also the period had some of the most violence IT raids where there was mob lynching. For cinematic effects, the filmmakers combine those raids to be shown as one. The only problem I had with the movie was the incidents shown are over dramatized. Still, whatever they showed did happen only in a milder manner. Ajay Devgen is fabulous as the courageous and upright IT officer and is supported superbly by Saurabh Shukla as the black money hoarder.

• Dec 03, 2018

This is such an uderrated

This is such an uderrated

• Jul 15, 2018

Ajay Devgn nails some of the roles which involves minimal action. The climax was well framed. But apart from direction and unreal potrayal of Indira Gandhi, the acting by Saurabh Shukla was splendid. Ileana was unwanted or failed to deliver.

• Jun 10, 2018

A good Indian movie after a long time.

A good Indian movie after a long time.

• Jun 08, 2018

No Masala Stuffs or bollywood cliches a plain and simple Story

No Masala Stuffs or bollywood cliches a plain and simple Story

• Jun 05, 2018

Awesome movie with the strong message!

Awesome movie with the strong message!

• Apr 07, 2018

Ajay and Saurabh sir acting and script is the USP of this fabulous movie.

Ajay and Saurabh sir acting and script is the USP of this fabulous movie.

• Mar 31, 2018

Ajay is my hero, i'm interested his films.

Ajay is my hero, i'm interested his films.

• Mar 30, 2018

Well made film. Interesting script and good acting by Ajay Devgn.

Well made film. Interesting script and good acting by Ajay Devgn.

• Mar 29, 2018