Ralph Breaks the Internet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ralph Breaks the Internet Reviews

February 17, 2019
Yeah this was pretty good. Don't care if breaking the internet is a thing, it absolutely should be called Ralph Wrecks the Internet.
½ February 16, 2019
Ralph's second installment surprised me - exploring the world of emotion layered with hearts and social media and even ebay.
½ February 16, 2019
Its better than the original, there is a nice message in the story, as a family we really enjoyed it.
February 16, 2019
this is a postmodern Disney Fan's dream movie! So much fun! Now where do I get those Princess' sweatshirts?
February 16, 2019
The subject mater does not follow the simplicity of the first wreck it Ralph, its too complicated and far to politically oriented for children to enjoy.... its more a move for High School and College students interested in a Disney work which supports Applied Dialectics and the political Antithesis of female gender as well as other political Antithesis topics taken up by as the mantra of the current Socialist/Communist based Disney...
February 16, 2019
Sweet but not saccharine.
This ruined my childhood
½ February 15, 2019
If you love your son, do not let him watch this movie. In all seriousness, this movie takes every - every - opportunity to bring hate down on males. It is a running joke throughout the whole film. I think all those associated with the production and promotion of this piece of man-hating propaganda are utter disgraces.
½ February 15, 2019
The first half of the movie was pretty great. Then they shove in all their political agendas in. They aren't shy about it either. If you have a young son, do not let him watch this movie. Disney wants all males to hate themselves.
½ February 15, 2019
I was really bored at the beginning, but I have to admit that "Ralph Breaks the Internet" picks up speed along the way, and a very strong and fun middle part gives enough inertia to cross the predictable finish line. Although more often than not the film looks like a commercial for a place and brands that not need ads at all, it was pleasant enough to call it good.
February 15, 2019
Ralph Breaks the Internet is an incredibly disappointing sequel that sells out in order to be more friendly to the Disney audience. When the Sugar Rush arcade game breaks down Ralph and Vanellope go into the internet to find a replacement part. Unfortunately the film breaks all of the rules of the last one and turns Vanellope into the villain of the first film; going "Turbo," leaving her game (which she's princess/president of) for another one, risking it's shutdown and the lives of the game characters. But this time it's all okay because it's Vanellope doing it. That doesn't wash. Also, the personification of the Internet is rather convoluted and hard to follow at times. The comedy too is pretty weak and kind of hit-and-miss, and depends a lot on one's familiarity with Internet culture and the current trends. A complete betrayal of the first film, Ralph Breaks the Internet gets by mostly on some entertaining action and a couple of cleaver bits of humor.
February 15, 2019
There's a story about friendship here that's the gut of the thing, and it'll do nicely, thank you very much, even drawing some tears effectively near the end, but this animated gem is about stoking the internet meme age. Practically every shot demands that one stop the action so as to focus on whatever visual gag may be in the background. That'll probably eat of loads of somebody's time. And the Disney princesses portion is the gag reel highlight.
½ February 14, 2019
the new direction of disney, feminist propaganda, gender role reversal with very negative portrayals of boys and young men. so cringeworthy i had to fast forward the video several times.
½ February 14, 2019
to me this movie felt like a higher budget emoji movie. I felt as if i can see lots of glaring problems in the movie by mistake. Vanellope felt like a spoiled unlikable brat Ralph does so much to make her happy, I mean its been five years since she was free to roam anywhere after being trapped in her game but no she needs more then having fun in a real life virtual playground. and then the moral of the story becomes that Ralph is terrible friend because he doesnt want his friend to ditch him for the first cool thing she sees
February 14, 2019
An extremely derivative and boring sequel to a great movie. The only truly funny jokes were already shown in the trailers. I literally considered walking out on this. I'm very disappointed by how bland Disney movies are becoming these days. What happened to you Disney? You used to be good...
Fun filled Product Placement yarn
½ February 13, 2019
Love seeing all the easter eggs on the film with all the Disney properties. I would pay to just see those princesses in 3D again. The story itself is not super new, but exciting/fun enough to watch through the whole thing.
½ February 12, 2019
Big YIKES, cringy, but charming...
February 12, 2019
I saw this movie, and it was quite possibly one of the worst sequels I have ever seen. the other reviews were saying the film build up on characters from the first one, but it only focuses on Ralphs character development and his relationship with Vanellope, that was the entire story of the first movie. I'm not saying the movie is terrible but it is painfully average, just below average infant. I would only watch this movie again if I was promised that it could be forgotten from my mind to only suffer over and over again un-knowing of what is before me putting my life into an eternal abyss.
½ February 12, 2019
It is a decent movie, but doesn't live up to the original or to the trailer (was really hyped for it, and then let down). Some themes were handled poorly or down right disgusting (the two scenes with princesses - not funny).