Ralph Breaks the Internet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

December 13, 2018
Disney's Ready Player One, or Reference: The Movie
Better than the first!
December 12, 2018
This is pretty much the Emoji Movie with Disney advertising.
I'm actually very disappointed with this film. Vanellope's not happy being in Suger Rush now and so decides to go Turbo. This is just a similar plot to the first film but instead with "going Turbo" being a good thing for Vanellope to do while it was Bad for Ralph to do in the first film. Vanellope said that she's one of sixteen racers, and no one would miss her, but the players at the beginning of the film obviously liked her, and I'm sure other players would miss her as well. Ralph was made into an selfish idiotic goofball who couldn't go a couple of seconds without Vanellope nearby. The film would've been better if we had gotten more of Felix's plot with the Sugar Rush characters, but we get lazy writing of Felix's problem being solved off-screen and the racers becoming very out of character instead. Vanellope's agreement with Rapunzel about her "problems being solved because a big strong man" doesn't really make much sense for her since her world was limited to the arcade and I don't see how anyone in the arcade would assume that. Though technically Vanellope's problem was infact solved by Ralph, his problem was solved by her at the same time.
There were a few scenes that were good like the Stormtroopers going after Vanellope in a Star Wars fashion, Ralph's videos were entertaining, and the Princesses rescue was hilarious.
But Vanellope and Ralph were just too selfish, and along with the Sugar Rush Racers, felt out of character.

I loved the first film, so I still hope for a sequel, just to see the franchise end better than how this film ended. Plus to see Felix, Calhoun, and the Sugar Rush Racers get a better plot.
½ December 12, 2018
This was a fun and good sequel that appealed to both kids and adults. The way the showed the internet was really well done and smart. Especially the dark side of the internet. Sarah Sliverman's characters voice is kind of annoying tho.
December 12, 2018
This was a good movie while not being as good as the first won it held a strong hit that will make them a trilogy.
December 12, 2018
Me encanto esta película, es de las mejores que ha sacado disney en los últimos tiempos
Sooo Awesome! Sad too though
December 12, 2018
Wreck-it-Ralph 2 had some pretty big shoes to fill, considering the first one still rings as one of my favorite films to date, but it managed to do so pretty darn bell. While the story was gigantic, Disney wrapped it together nicely, only making it seem a bit speedy here and there. It was humorous, made me cry, and, while not as good as #1, will forever have a well-earned place in my heart.
December 12, 2018
Very colorful and clever! The characters this time around are more fleshed out than before.
December 12, 2018
I loved this movie, very worthy sequel to the first one. Which I also loved. the way the personify the internet, is hilarious, unique, and just plain old fun!
December 12, 2018
Harmless. The best parts were spoiled by the trailer.
½ December 12, 2018
Ralph breaks the internet is a great animated movie, but as a sequel to Wreck it Ralph, it kinda stinks. This film succeeds in being different, not making the internet entirely cliche and making it quite fun, the movie is fun and entertaining, and it has stakes. However the moral of the story that is explained at the end of the movie kinda undermines the ending of the first Wreck it Ralph. Great animation, great music, great references, pretty bad message.
December 12, 2018
Too busy of a movie, even for computer geeks.
½ December 11, 2018
funny, good entertaining , better than the first one
½ December 11, 2018
funny, great entertain, better than the first one
Funny, Great new characters
½ December 11, 2018
Emoji movie, but it is so much damn better.
Original Rating: 9.5/10
½ December 11, 2018
Como una historia de entretenimiento que es "Ralph rompe el internet" es una muy buena, sin embargo los temas que toca y ejemplifica de la amistad de Ralph con Vanellope son algo extremos y dejando ver a un personaje en total necesidad de una amiga lo que hace de esta una relación toxica de obsesiones y celos excesivos que a mi parecer no es algo que se debería de mostrar en un publico infantil.
½ December 11, 2018
Was this a good movie? yes. Is it better than the first one? no.
December 11, 2018
It was a good movie, lot of people criticising the accuracy of the title and whilst it doesn't follow Ralph's character trope from the first movie it is really successful at making Ralph his own character.