Ralph Breaks the Internet Reviews

• 4d ago

It's alright but not as good as the original film I did liked Disney Princesses in this movie tho.

• 4d ago

As entertaining as the first one.

As entertaining as the first one.

• 4d ago

The original is better but this is a decent enough sequel and a fun watch. loved all the Disney cameos

• Dec 07, 2019

Loved the concept. Both films are great

Loved the concept. Both films are great

• Dec 03, 2019

Really enjoyed it. All the characters were cool. The best part are the Disney Princesses. The whole Disney part was cool, with Groot. Fox from Zootopia, and the Stormtroopers. If you enjoyed the first Wreck It Ralph, you'll like this one!

• Dec 02, 2019

"Ralph Breaks The Internet" gives a good hard look at the real cost of genuine friendships, social media and self-sacrifices but struggles to execute.

• Charlie
    Nov 16, 2019

I can’t believe I waited 6 years for this lackluster sequel.

I can’t believe I waited 6 years for this lackluster sequel.

• Nov 16, 2019

The movie is fun, but if you had to do something don't see it, it will be a waste of time.

• Nov 15, 2019

It's brilliant how they portray the internet, simply brilliant and lovely. Great for boosting your creativity.

• Nov 12, 2019