Rascals Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

A Cheap,Disgusting Comedy!

A Cheap,Disgusting Comedy!

• Dec 18, 2011

It had it's funny moments. I thought that it tended to get annoying as opposed to funny. Nice twist at the end though.

• Nov 11, 2011

could be considered cheap comedy, but still made for an entertaining Friday night

• Nov 04, 2011

Funny at parts, though the rest, just dissappoints!

Funny at parts, though the rest, just dissappoints!

• Oct 30, 2011

A fun brainless watch with some moments of entertainment.

A fun brainless watch with some moments of entertainment.

• Oct 22, 2011

This whole flick is about kangna ranaut trying to show off as much of her cleavage as possible...my opinion if you want a boob show go to a nude bar...complete and crass vulgarity with zero story.

• Oct 17, 2011

disappointment.... :(

disappointment.... :(

• Oct 16, 2011

It's a movie about Rascals. Self-explanatory. There were some humorous moments, but overall, wait for this one on (pirated) DVD. Sanjay Dutt was definitely miscast in his role and it was mildly repulsive watching him hitting on a girl 30 years younger than him. Ajay Devgan was hilarious, though the role wasn't dignified for him either. Kangana was an absolute cutie and I thought her comedy in this movie was better than her previous attempts. I wish she'd worn more clothing though..... Lisa Hayden is pretty and that's all she was meant for. Arjun Rampal looked amazing and acted well. He was the highlight. Some of the scenes were serious laugh-out-loud scenes, like the "Jeeyein To Jeeyein" scene (and the dialogues following) and the coffee vs. chai scene. It's not a must-watch in any way, shape or form. It might, however, be a decent rainy day watch while in front of your TV with a cup of chai and wearing a snuggie.

• Oct 16, 2011

Just an okay movie. If you have nothing else to do, this movie won't waste your time.

• Oct 16, 2011

A comedy where comedy was absent.

A comedy where comedy was absent.