Ratatouille Reviews

• 1d ago

This movie was absolutely amazing I absolutely loved it so good I definitely recommend it

• Aug 26, 2019

One the Best Family Movie EVER!

One the Best Family Movie EVER!

• Aug 26, 2019

One of my favourite movies even as an adult. Ratatouille is fresh, exhilarating, and takes an eye for traditional and modern-day French cuisine. What I learned from this movie is talent can come from the most extraordinary people even at the most unusual places.

• Aug 22, 2019

The movie is about achieving goals. That rat has talent with great smell and wants to become a chef, cook. Even if he's just a rat he managed to do it like a boss. Brad Bird wanted to show (almost) everything in live has a positive side, even rats can be adorable. Remy is acting like a human because he wants something more. That is reflection on people that wanna do more in life than just live and die without anyone caring about you. As a musician I can confirm, some humans can feel like Remy when they are surrounded with people that don't give a damn about music, listen to generic mumble rap, and I hang out with other musician friends who are creating unique and amazing music. Remy wants to become a cook, chef because he doesn't give a damn what others say, and follows his dream. (why should he eat garbage when it is so much better food out there, and his friends and family do not care) (Why should I make brainwashed music and not make better music) This movie is good and I don't even like that many CGI movies. Brad Bird did an amazing job, also telling the animators about his vision. The graphics are beautiful so much even the CGI food looks tasty, animations are detailed, (if anyone knows how long was it rendering each frame and whole movie i would like to know) I think it was the last movie I saw with my dad when I was 8 and I really liked it, because it has something to give rather than a lot of CGI stuff that is made only for more money. It was about food and I like that, because every person can relate to that. Great movie

• Aug 20, 2019

This movie is amazing! So good for kids and very well animated! I've seen it a thousand times and still I want to watch it again!!

• Aug 18, 2019

Cool movie wonder when it takes place Love the cooking theme and The French stuff

• Aug 17, 2019

Not a classic but a nice little movie. Easy to watch.

Not a classic but a nice little movie. Easy to watch.

• Aug 16, 2019

Brad Bird returns to Pixar, with one of my personal favorite pixar films. Beautifully animated, and one of the best screenplays I've seen from any film. Ratatouille's creativity and beauty can only be matched by Birds signature direction and Patton's Oswalts stand out performance.

• Aug 13, 2019

A simply inspiring and original movie

A simply inspiring and original movie

• Aug 03, 2019

i enjoyed this film by Brad Bird. Another good Pixar hit!

i enjoyed this film by Brad Bird. Another good Pixar hit!