Reviews

• 13h ago

It's a very simple story about a chef that's a rat but somehow Pixar manages to make it extremely investing with great characters and dialog. And the ending made me have the biggest smile ever when watching a movie. It's beyond perfect.

• Sep 15, 2021

LA VERDAD UNA OBRA DE ARTE

LA VERDAD UNA OBRA DE ARTE

• Aug 27, 2021

Making food with the thrills, it's exquisite delight dinner. 9/10

Making food with the thrills, it's exquisite delight dinner. 9/10

• Aug 23, 2021

I have a two year old, which is part of the reason why this is on the list, but Ratatouille holds up very nicely 13 years on. It's far from Pixar's finest, but its a hugely enjoyable watch, and watching the food being prepared is mouthwatering, even if it's a rat doing the preparing.

• Aug 18, 2021

Ratatouille was a great movie to be honest. Though the movie's about a rat that cooks, it's more of a film that explains how an artist can come from anywhere and has the potential to change the world with their magnificent piece of work. This movie also beautifully addresses the fact that, sometimes, smallest of things bring much more happiness to life than herculean accomplishments. Worth watching this Pixar classic.

• Aug 17, 2021

Another Childhood Classic that I love and appreciate for being an inspiration of mine of the great speech anyone can cook. This was the film that started a year by year Best Animated Feature win for the company.

• Aug 14, 2021

Amazing color shots of a mouse that crates excellent meals, A top funny movie!

Amazing color shots of a mouse that crates excellent meals, A top funny movie!

• Aug 11, 2021

Ratatouille was a really fun movie to watch. I first watched Ratatouille when it first came out in theaters back in 2007. I absolutely loved the animation. The story really tugged at my heart strings. The movie also inspired me to become a cook. It was the first time ever I really thought of wanting to be a cook. I have been studying the inspirational quotes from the movie and I think everyone can resonate to them. So overall I think this is a great movie for anyone to watch.

• Aug 09, 2021

This movie is a masterpiece on all accounts and can be enjoyed both by children and adults. It balances having a fun adventure and powerful messages. This is the only movie that makes me tear up every time I watch it.

• Aug 08, 2021

One of my favourites .....

One of my favourites .....