Real Steel Reviews

• 2d ago

Movie is complete and utter garbage, It's also really really cringe so if you hate that kind of stuff DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

• 6d ago

Muy buena película, muy buena historia le encantó

Muy buena película, muy buena historia le encantó

• Sep 11, 2019

Tiene originalidad en su historia y no te aburres de verla

Tiene originalidad en su historia y no te aburres de verla

• Aug 28, 2019

The best movie I ever watched. Watched it nearly every day when I was younger and I did not get bored. Always rewatchable. 10/10!!! Any day. Watch Real Steel...

• Aug 21, 2019

If you are gonna rip off Raging Bull and I Robot then you are gonna get screwed. Hence this movie.

• Aug 19, 2019

It's pretty good for a Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots movie

It's pretty good for a Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots movie

• Jul 14, 2019

Its a predictable movie in a lot of areas. But it is fun to watch by all types of audiences.

• Jul 10, 2019

Too simple and predictable

Too simple and predictable

• Jul 06, 2019

So much of this film is subpar. The plot, the acting, the dialogue, its all average at best and in many spots the film is cringeworthy. Yet, this film is wildly fun to watch and watching robots boxing is purly entertaining.

• Jun 17, 2019